Closed Thread
Page 23 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Scan was beautiful and baby is measured at 8 weeks and 2 days rather than the 7 weeks and 6 days that I thought I was going from ET and 5 day old embryo transfer so no idea how that can happen. The gorgeous heart rate was 171bpm and hubby thought seeing the flicker of it beating was 'pretty cool' lol.

I got home from scan after a quick stop at KFC, threw up in our front garden then went to sleep for a few hours. Gotta love this morning sickness! And the dreams!!! I dreamt me and my family were torn apart by sharks last night which kept me awake for a few hours. Yikes <END RANT>

So,we are so undecided on the 12 week NT scan and have to make a decision by monday with our first antenatal appointment I think. I'm more yes, hubby more no. He thinks why put bubs through any tests it doesn't need because either way we will never abort it but I would rather be prepared if it has got anything wrong but see his point of view too. Any thoughts?

I hope everyone is travelling along beautifully xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! So happy to hear torie that's excellent ooh very strong heartbeat apparently means girl if you believe everything you hear haha if so I'm having 2 boys just out of curiosity did you so icsi or standard ivf? Was reading that standard ivf usually results in boys as male sperm are quicker an icsi girls as female sperm are slower to pick out

Obviously not always right but interesting to read about I did standard ivf no icsi

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wishful05 For This Useful Post:

Torie  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh thank goodness the restless leg is not just happening in me ! It's driving me insane at night! I seriously think I have every damn symptom!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bindy111 View Post
    I have crazy dreams at the best of times but now they are so vivid!!

I have a question for you all. I have been very lucky with only intermittent nausea, fatigue and sore breasts. I am getting driven insane at night by restless leg syndrome. I toss and turn all night, even though I'm tired. My other main complaint is bloating. I am eating 4-5 servings fruit, plenty of calcium and fibre and about 2.5-3l fluid daily. It is so uncomfortable!!!i am 10w tomorrow!!

Anyone that can help me out would be amazing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had 6 ICSI and 6 IVF from my 12 eggs retrieved. All but 1 ICSI did not make the grade so the embryologist said they would use the IVF embryo's first as there are less of a chance of defects with IVF over ICSI. I had a fresh IVF put back with no luck last November, I lost 2 in the thaw and had one put back this time around. I have 3 in storage still, one is ICSI. I also heard boys for IVF and girls for ICSI too

My mum had a dream I had a baby girl before I told her we were pregnant. My hubby thinks girl. Morning sickness and heart rate point to girl but I just feel boy. I had a weird attraction to pale blue and even wanted to rent a pale blue car because of its colour. So either it's a little miss whom will love the colour blue or its a boy. I cant wait to find out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too although only to know of course with all we go through we will be happy with either got a bit annoyed at my sister when I said think it might be boys she said with everything you been through should just be happy duh of course I will be can still have a stab at what we think it might gut feeling was right about twins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tories. Great to hear all is good with bubba. Very exciting

I'm not having restless legs but I toss and turn from about midnight till 4 most night then crash till my alarm goes off at 7. Wake up even more exhausted.

I'm only 5 weeks 5 days. From what I'm reading from u lovelies a few weeks ahead of me I've got a long first trimester to go lol can't wait to be honest

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jmansmum For This Useful Post:

Torie  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the good scan outcome Torie!
    Hopingforbubs, i really hope you miss the nausea! I can live with all the other stuff (even though they're yuk) but the nausea is the worst

fingers crossed you'll be one of the lucky ones
    Last edited by Chachacha; 14-03-2013 at 23:21.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chachacha For This Useful Post:

Torie  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, can I join? I am 7 weeks tomorrow and first scan next Tuesday. Hurry up!!! Anxious to know everything is ok. Feel pretty rubbish all day and at the age of 31 I have finally out grown an A -cup. Yahoooo! Feel at my worst after lunch and cannot stop sleeping! I have had awful dreams about alien embryo's. Not cool!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wishful05 - laughing re the hug boobs. With my first bubs, the receptionist told my boss I was pregnant before I did solely because my boobs got so big. I didn't tell her, she was just so confident due to their rather rapid growth.

Torie, congratulations - you have one beautifully healthy bubby there.

Castle - congratulations and welcome!. Alien embryo dreams... scary. Hopefully no more of those.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Alittleray For This Useful Post:

Torie  (15-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Had my second first scan today heard the heart beat, 150bpm. Even second time round being pregnant it's still cool to see a blob with a flickering.
    I'm also bloated to the max and feel sick nearly all the time which is not what I had last time with DS. Only felt a little bit sick and not very often. Can't eat very much to.
    Hope everyone is doing well and congrates to the newbies. I'm 7+4weeks now.