Closed Thread
Page 22 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    2.30 yesterday morn for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have crazy dreams at the best of times but now they are so vivid!!

I have a question for you all. I have been very lucky with only intermittent nausea, fatigue and sore breasts. I am getting driven insane at night by restless leg syndrome. I toss and turn all night, even though I'm tired. My other main complaint is bloating. I am eating 4-5 servings fruit, plenty of calcium and fibre and about 2.5-3l fluid daily. It is so uncomfortable!!!i am 10w tomorrow!!

Anyone that can help me out would be amazing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been having some extremely weird dreams.. Last nights was bizarre but I can't remember what it was about now... Baby brain mixed in with my normal useless memory equals probably close to no brain lol..

Bindy.. I'm very bloated as well but it's not uncomfortable.. When I went for my scan at 7 weeks, she looked at my ovaries and they were still very large from epu.. So now I'm not sure if its that that is making me look like I'm further along.. I look at friends who r 19 weeks pregnant and I swear my belly is bigger than theirs already lol... I hope it either goes down or it is in actual fact my belly showing early. My OB did tell me that I have a tilted forward uterus so not sure if that is another reasoning for it..
    Maybe if ur not going regularly, it could be the reason.. Try drinking pear or prune juice..

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies
    heaps of bloating for me too even from week 3 already. i am constantly finding that i need to stretch backwards to try and make space in my abdomen. Even sitting on my pc chair I need to add a small pillow behind my lower back. Fruit and veg will provide even more bloating unfortunately. I'm not constipated but constantly feeling 'full' even though I know I haven't eaten for a while! So stuffing my face regularly to try and keep the nausea at bay is no fun either.

I am perfect when I wake up in the mornings, usually have time to do our exercise regime (although a toned down version now that I'm pg), but as the day progresses I can literally feel how I am getting more and more nauseous. When 10am comes, it is like my day is over cause then I'm feeling horrible to the point I cannot work/ think clearly anymore. This lasts for the rest of the day.

Also noticing more vivid dreaming and itchy-ish skin. And of course very regular abdominal pain- I cant stand ANYthing pushing on my belly, not even sweatpants or leggings! ARGH!

I cannot imagine how I will get through feeling like this for another 6-10 weeks ( I'm only at 6w6d today)...
    Last edited by Chachacha; 14-03-2013 at 11:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH has dubbed me the whinging goldfish lol
    I started complaining about something and then forgot half way thru

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL Nancy that's hilarious! I'm also having a slower brain and finding that I have to put in a lot of effort to remember things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For restless legs, get some Bio-Magnesium and take it half an hour before bed, worked a treat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How was your scan torie?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wishful05 For This Useful Post:

Torie  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been dreaming heaps too but can never remember them when I wake up. Nothing too sinister though.

I'm also stalking to see how ur scan went Torrie ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jmansmum For This Useful Post:

Torie  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    8 weeks on Saturday (saying it like makes it feel further along hehe) anyone else still in shock or denial

Really wish the next 4 - 5 weeks would hurry up already although does feel like yesterday we found out

Really hoping all went well today torie can't wait to hear from you

How is everyone traveling? My (.)(.)s are HUGE haha not sure how long till ppl at work will catch on

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wishful05 For This Useful Post:

Torie  (14-03-2013)