Closed Thread
Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all the mommy's xo. How sore are the (o)(o)! I went and bought bras the other day as well but they are getting big and DH loves it. Any one else having bad MS? I would be interested to see if there is anything anyone else is using that is good. My FS put me on to blakemores morning sickness relief and they are made of ginger and vitamin B6 which have eased it about 70% but still scared I'm going to throw up in class tomorrow.

My first scan is the 14th which is 7w 6d for me but I have to change it because I have another appointment at that time. I want to bring it earlier!

I'm terrified this is a chemical pregnancy or the aches and pains are more than what they are. I wont touch my sacral triangle on my back (this induces uterine contraction) or the sides of my lowest part of my legs before ankles or both sides of my heels (not the underside of my heel but where the back of shoes rub and you get blisters) because during my 2 year diploma of remedial massage therapies we learnt that these areas induce abortion due to them being acupressure points for the uterus.

And Hi and welcome here Bedlover and bindy111 Hope we see some more mommy's here soon. Should we make up a roll call with due dates and scan dates?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due October 2013

Hi ladies I'm in didn't join the tww till a week in an already had bfp so kinda felt I was crashing. Should fit in nicely here

Had first bt yesterday 10dpt hcg was 560 I'm 4 weeks 2 days still can't believe it after the journey to get here

Due 27th just behind torie we cycled together in nov great to see a familiar name and that you also had luck this round

Let the waiting continue :/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wishful05 For This Useful Post:

Torie  (20-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Haha! So true wishful!! It is all waiting....

Welcome to our little (but hopefully soon to be bigger) group.

Tonight was a good night for us. We broke the news to DHs family and if was in the most wonderful way. My FIL (having just minded DS for the day and raving about what a delightful child he is) says to us "so how are you enjoying being parents?" and DH says "so much we are going for round 2". They just went "oh that's nice, being parent is great, blah blah, it hasn't turned you off etc". We just looked at each other and cracked up and they said "what! You're not pregnant now are you?" and finally got it. We were all laughing and it was such a great feeling.

My mum and sister arrive on Thursday for DS's bday and we will tell them when they arrive Thursday night. Can't wait to see their reaction. They live interstate so last time we had to tell them over the phone.

Beyond that, no more announcing til after 13 weeks, but it is nice to have finally told someone!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and my baby brain is clearly in full swing: left my wallet in a coffee shop today (still not recovered but fingers crossed) and when doing a count down to my scan realised it is actually the 5th Mar, not the 4th as I originally posted. Derr!!

Thanks
    Reviews

How lovely bedlover!!

I told my mum an dad tonight and they both cried it was so sweet an great to see their faces

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY Wishful05 good to see you here

Bedlover and Wishful, what beautiful reactions from the family you have told. I told my mum and step dad on the 16th when we went to mum's after dinner. Mum said see what I got for Valentines day and showed me a bracelet and flowers and I said see what I got for valentines and got my positive Pregnancy test out my bag lol. It went down ok. My mum was not very maternal and was not happy with my previous pregnancies to the point of trying to get me to abort. I was a teenager then though. So, although I was terrified of telling them, (they had no idea we were trying and I had my tubes tied 13 years ago) and when the shock of it subsided, they Congratulated us!. YAY!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

CookieB  (14-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies, well got my call. Hcg is 218 yay! I think I'm due around 28th. Good to see familiar names here. For to make ultrasound appointment tomorrow as they were closed today.

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome familyinthemaking!!

2nd bt results today 1160 eek!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wishful05 For This Useful Post:

familyinthemaking  (20-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and welcome familyinthemaking

Wishful05 1160 HCG WOW! Maybe twins with the two emby transferred?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

familyinthemaking  (20-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay more October babies haha my baby brain is also in full swing I'm so glad I checked when my first scan was as somehow I thought I had booked it in earlier . Any wait to the first one tools sure everything looks ok it's funny but I still keep thinking af will arive even though its three weeks late and it's been confirmed from two blood tests and 6 hpt! Guess I was so used to getting my hopes up all these years and then being dissapointed with the site of af! On a good note I have been nauseous on and off but no vomiting as yet . Hit 6 weeks today !