Closed Thread
Page 19 of 90 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow strong number!! I thought mine was high at 2700 an I have 2 in there lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was 8500 at 5 weeks too but I only have one in there thank goodness get onto Betabase.com to track ur betas but don't freak at such high numbers. I convinced myself I was having triplets but thank goodness not!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was 9230 at five weeks!! But just had 7 wk US today confirming one only.

I hope it's ok if I join you. Just had scan today and finally starting to relax. This was my first BFP on the sixth IVF / FET attempt. My due date is 22nd Oct :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Congrats scruffy! Isn't it the most amazing thing that first ultrasound! I'm busting for next tue we have our second u/s at 10w4d!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hoping4bubs View Post
    Got to admit I'm a little too scared to have sex either. Silly I know but too scared and wouldn't enjoy it.
    didn't hurt (in fact was awesome!) and no bleeding either, maybe 10secs of cramping after o'ing but was fine after hehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling on a bit of a high after 2nd scan and getting to hear the heartbeats instead of just seeing it baby a 139 and baby b 129

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo scruffy that's awesome

Wishful - so great to hear your twinnies are doing good

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jmansmum For This Useful Post:

wishful05  (11-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wishful, enjoy the high - two beautifully healthy heartbeats there.

Scruffy, congrats and welcome.

Hoping4bubs - that's a very nice strong number - how many embies did you have transferred? HCG levels are no real indication of multiples - it varies so much from woman to woman. Sometimes high P4 (progesterone) levels can be indicative of multiples, but again, not always. However, a nice strong number that is rising well is generally a good sign that you don't have to worry about an ectopic pregnancy.

First scan for us on Thursday - it can't come quickly enough. Praying we see a little heartbeat.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alittleray For This Useful Post:

wishful05  (11-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome scruffy and congrats

yay wishful on hearing ur 2 hbs again.. It's such a high isn't it!! Can't wait til we go again to hear it.

Bindy.. I'm waiting out the week with u.. Our next scan is on next Tuesday too. I'll be 10.1 weeks then.. So can't wait.. This week best not drag!!

R u all going ahead with the NT scan???? We r still undecided as to what we r gonna do... It's a lot of stress as most of the time the results stress u out when nothing is wrong. Our OB said if we rnt willing to terminate or don't want the added stress, we shouldn't worry about doing it. The less stress the better it'll be...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alitteray, we only put 1 back in. Not really worried about multiples, the chance is very slim.
    Like the idea that strong numbers could mean no eptopic. Here's hoping we see our little ones heartbeat on the 26th

Nt scan hasn't even been thought about yet. Just getting used to the idea of being preggers.

My sister in law is telling me to call the local hospital and see if we can get a case load midwife, seems like a great option but I feel it's too early to arrange. What do u ladies think?