Closed Thread
Page 18 of 90 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am sorry to hear what awful news hope you are ok ,terrible news please don't give up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamalyssa View Post
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I had to have emergency surgery on Friday night. I came down with sudden extreme abdo pain. Fast forward- ambulance, many doses of morphine and an u/souns and i was raced to surgery with and ectopic pregnancy and a ruptured cyst with internal bleeding. It all happened so fast my DH was left standing in the middle of a dark corridor in the middle of the night in the middle of the hospital.
    I am recovering slowly and am taking strong medication for the pain. i have to wait till Monday for a follow up appt with my FS but unfortunately it looks like we won't be able to have more childrem. My left fallopian tube was removed and I am pretty sure my R ovary is damaged now too.
    I was not even aware I had a cyst. it has been a scary weekend and the full situation has not hit me yet.
    Thanks for all your support the last few months and look forward to following your journeys over the few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am feeling full of baby joy today. One of my besties had a beautiful little girl this morning after a battle with IVF, eptopic, loss of tube/overy, more ivf battles, then throwing up every day of her pregnancy. A long long road and finally a pot of gold!

Think my hormones are in over drive!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bedlover it's totally awesome to hear those stories. Congrats to ur friend on the new arrival

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just been in hospital getting a scan of my right leg with my first pregnancy hiccup. I have thrombophlebitis which is very painful at the moment. I find out tomorrow what drugs I have to have/take to break down the 2cm blood clot. I've had DVT before and superficial clots as well which this is but I feel so lost at not being able to self manage with my normal poisons now I'm pregnant. In lots of pain and feeling helpless. 1 - 2 weeks of elevation, compression, analgesics and hopefully just topical medicines not anything ingested.

Hope everyone else is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it all gets sorted TORIE i was nauseous all yesterday so only had breakfast and lunch no dinner . Wake up this morning to have a glass of Metamucil as having issues ! Went and had a shower then spewed it all back up! What the! 5 vomits! Must have been all the water in one hit I don't know bit weird but feeling better now so guess in a few hrs will attempt Metamucil again . Ah the. Joys !

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey Clucky, have you tried pears or pear juice? It keeps me regular! I can't eat anything in morning but plan crackers or bread. And I have found I can't drink water after eating. I have to wait a bit before I do. I have stopped vomiting but still get dizzy every morning before I eat. It takes a few hours for me to feel ok. Hope you get better.

Look after your self Torie. You poor thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went and got pear juice today, how much do you drink a day? I think that I drank a glass of water very quick is probably what seethe vomiting off. Will just sip slowly from now on. Ah the joys
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    hey Clucky, have you tried pears or pear juice? It keeps me regular! I can't eat anything in morning but plan crackers or bread. And I have found I can't drink water after eating. I have to wait a bit before I do. I have stopped vomiting but still get dizzy every morning before I eat. It takes a few hours for me to feel ok. Hope you get better.

Look after your self Torie. You poor thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've also heard pears or juice is great to keep things moving.

So today is 5 weeks 1 day. I'm feeling very tired, had an hour nanna nap and could have slept longer. Boobs are really tingly at time and nausea sweeps over me occasionally.

We've had struggles getting to this point, had to use an egg donor, never been pregnant or had an accident or had a miscarriage (never wish this on anyone) so now we're pregnant I want to shout it from the rooftops but its only 5 weeks. I'm not sure I can hold on till 12 weeks when it's the safe time .... On the other hand, I'm so paranoid about miscarriage I feel the fewer people that know the better, just in case something goes wrong GOD FORBID.

Geez lots buzzing through my mind and wow aren't I being impatient. So long to get here and so want to meet bubs

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will give it a go before bed it's in the fridge at moment getting cold. Don't know how I am going to drink it as everything I drink or eat at the moment I just feel like throwing up off to qld tomorrow for three nights, booked it before I knew I was preg, though wishing I wasn't going as don't feel that great but ah well guess I am going as it is all paid for! I know what you mean HOPING4BUBS I am also worried about miscarriage, so far so good had 7 week scan and heart beat was there and had nil bleeding. We have told most people I'm pregnant I figure if something is going to happen it dosnt always happen before 12 weeks anyhow. All we can do is keep our fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies quick question .....
    Is hcg of 8000 good for 5 weeks results?