Closed Thread
Page 17 of 90 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alittleray you just made me think of my gf who was told she could never fall naturally. One tube completely removed, other one was like a telephone cord... She did IVF & got pregnant, had her little boy, 6 weeks later found out she was naturally pregnant with her miracle baby!

I know these stories don't always help but just sharing how there's always a chance, even when they say there's not

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry it's a sad time in here at present. My thoughts are with u Tamlyssa, take care and rest up.

Would it be ok to join ur group?

I'm 5 weeks on Sat. Due 9th Nov.

We got our very first every BFP after trying for 4 1/2 years. We ended up needing an egg donor and our first cycle with her has worked, so far. I'm so worried its so early and something might go wrong.

I've been tired and tingle bbs pretty much all week and now yesterday no symptoms at all. I'm not sure what messes with ur head more, no symptoms or all symptoms.

Date scan booked for 26/3. Can't wait to see a heartbeat. Again never been here before so hoping it all works out for the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear tamalyssa it is so heartbreaking to get this far and have it ripped away it's just not fair after everything we go through to get here thinking of you at such a sad time

Welcome to our group hoping4bubs I thought getting a positive was the end of the roller coaster but it's just the beginning so nervous an worrying but just trying to enjoy being pregnant

7 weeks tomorrow!! Going fast but slow at the same time can't wait for another scan on Monday hoping to see 2 strong heartbeats how is everyone else going

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Tamalyssa.. Can only imagine what ur going thru right now. Hope it's not the end of the ride for u and ur fs will shed u a new light of hope. Sending u massive hugs x

welcome hoping4bubs... Congrats on ur BFP... As wishful said, the worrying never stops. Unless ur cramping really badly and or u see red blood, u can assume things r all good in there. That's what I've been told anyway... Enjoy the moment and know there is nothing in our power to stop what will or won't happen... Ur scan date will be here before u know it. I thought mine would take forever but I've now had 2 and got another one at 10 weeks which is only 11 days away.. So can't wait..

Wishful... Time is going quickly but still too slow for my liking haha. I'd like to be 12 weeks already.. Can't complain, only 3 and a half weeks to go for me... Still no ms thankfully. Still just tiredness and growing bbs.. Noticed another growth spurt in them this morning lol... But soreness seems to have subsided for now. Can't wait for Monday to hear about ur next scan and ur 2 little bubbas

clucky... Hope u managed to get those tablets.. Has it helped???

Torie... I noticed at work that I gotta slow down and not try to work army normal pace coz it tires me out way too quickly and when u have to stand on ur feet for majority of the shift. It's hard yakka!!

Not much happening my end... Just continually counting down to something lol... 9 weeks on Monday so only 3 more and I can finally let DH tell the wonderful world of fb lol.. He's hanging out! My dad still is too.. He's so proud and happy to becoming a poppy finally.. Poor us when bub comes coz he/she is gonna be TOO spoilt!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so sorry Tamalyssa. My heart goes you to you & your dh

How is every-one doing?
    This is probably a silly question & I think it could be completely normal but has any-one else noticed red spotting after sex? I googled it & it seems to be normal due to the sensitive cervix during pregnancy. I still freaked a bit before I googled it. Im such a pregnancy newbie. I have no cramps & the blood has slowed done to brown spots today.
    Last edited by Qloulou; 08-03-2013 at 11:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Im so sorry Tamalyssa. My heart goes you to you & your dh

How is every-one doing?
    This is probably a silly question & I think it could be completely normal but has any-one else noticed red spotting after sex? I googled it & it seems to be normal due to the sensitive cervix during pregnancy. I still freaked a bit before I googled it. Im such a pregnancy newbie. I have no cramps & the blood has slowed done to brown spots today.
    I'm too scared to have sex and it's driving me crazy! didnt realise what an outlet it was lol there's no reason why we shouldn't though!

sent from a galaxy far far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got to admit I'm a little too scared to have sex either. Silly I know but too scared and wouldn't enjoy it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same.. Too scared and not really feeling like it at all at this point in time. Hopefully when the 2nd tri starts then we will.. I'd feel a little more comfortable then lol.

Any have daily headaches??? It drives me insane. Have to shower or sleep to get rid of it coz I don't want to be taking Panadol every time I got one! Also really dry skin.. Only my stomach and lower back seem to be itchy but so dry all over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha me too! It's killing me though!
    Quote Originally Posted by KnittingNancy View Post
    I'm too scared to have sex and it's driving me crazy! didnt realise what an outlet it was lol there's no reason why we shouldn't though!

sent from a galaxy far far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find that too ! I usually wake up during night cos I have itchy
    Legs and put some moisturizer on and it helps a fair bit. Itchiness is annoying !haunt got myself the tablets yet as have been working though will get some tomorrow Im willing to try anything the nausea is driving me nuts .
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    I'm the same.. Too scared and not really feeling like it at all at this point in time. Hopefully when the 2nd tri starts then we will.. I'd feel a little more comfortable then lol.

Any have daily headaches??? It drives me insane. Have to shower or sleep to get rid of it coz I don't want to be taking Panadol every time I got one! Also really dry skin.. Only my stomach and lower back seem to be itchy but so dry all over.