Closed Thread
Page 16 of 90 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats WISHFuL and BEDLOVER awesome news !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    How is every-one doing?

I have been feeling pretty crap. I have had nausea since the week-end & vomiting yesterday. I bought some elevit morning sickness tablets yesterday afternoon. They have b6 & ginger in them. They seem to be doing the trick. Thank god, I can't keep having sick days. I used most of them for the ivf. Im also eating boring plan stuff. Anyway I'm feeling more alive today . Counting down to our scan on 13/3/12!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the congrats guys, we are pretty stoked and took the family throught all the Ultrasound photos last night (our place gives them all on a CD). Very funny as we pretended we knew what we were looking at and guessed which end was the head!!!

Oh Qloulou that sucks. There is nothing worse.
    I have found toast and ginger beer to be helpful, and not eating too much in a sitting. I am also eating picnic bars like they are going out of fashion but I don't think that is helping the queasiness but is def good for general mental well being!!! ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I can't wait another week for my FS scan so I booked one for Friday I was seeing that some of you had scans and saw heart beat before 7 weeks so couldn't resist. Can't wait!
    Good thinking, I might see if I can bring mine forward too....

AFM I am just so tired, bursting into tears, sick and brain fuzzy all the time at the moment. I even text my lecturer to tell them I was running 10mins late on Tuesday because I was waiting waiting waiting for my toast to pop before I realised there was no bread in the toaster and the toaster was not plugged in!

Life will start to slow down after this weekend though, with only odd DJ jobs now instead every weekend followed by kids early morning weekend cricket, studying full time and painting during the week on the days that I'm not at school. I think I'm burning out. I am going to start having some naps too. Anyone else having to reduce what they are normally doing or am I needing to toughen up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I didn't know you could get those tablets! Will have to head to the chemist during my lunch break tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Hi ladies,
    How is every-one doing?

I have been feeling pretty crap. I have had nausea since the week-end & vomiting yesterday. I bought some elevit morning sickness tablets yesterday afternoon. They have b6 & ginger in them. They seem to be doing the trick. Thank god, I can't keep having sick days. I used most of them for the ivf. Im also eating boring plan stuff. Anyway I'm feeling more alive today . Counting down to our scan on 13/3/12!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I had to have emergency surgery on Friday night. I came down with sudden extreme abdo pain. Fast forward- ambulance, many doses of morphine and an u/souns and i was raced to surgery with and ectopic pregnancy and a ruptured cyst with internal bleeding. It all happened so fast my DH was left standing in the middle of a dark corridor in the middle of the night in the middle of the hospital.
    I am recovering slowly and am taking strong medication for the pain. i have to wait till Monday for a follow up appt with my FS but unfortunately it looks like we won't be able to have more childrem. My left fallopian tube was removed and I am pretty sure my R ovary is damaged now too.
    I was not even aware I had a cyst. it has been a scary weekend and the full situation has not hit me yet.
    Thanks for all your support the last few months and look forward to following your journeys over the few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Tamalyssa I am so so sorry to hear that. What a difficult, horrible thing to have to go through. Please take time to grieve and allow yourself to heal both physically and emotionally.

For what it's worth, one of my best friends is currently 39 weeks pg after going through a similar thing and losing / damaging lots of important stuff and thinking that chances were virtually zero.

For now however just focus on looking after yourself and your DH.

Sending massive hugs your way xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Tamalyssa  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Tamalyssa! My thoughts and prayers are with you darling. Take some time for you and hubby to come to terms with what has happened to you and stick together, support each other and grieve when and how you want. That is a lot to go through and if you ever want someone to vent to you can always vent to me on here or via private msg, we are all here for you both as well. Take care, get well and never give up hope xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamalyssa View Post
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I had to have emergency surgery on Friday night. I came down with sudden extreme abdo pain. Fast forward- ambulance, many doses of morphine and an u/souns and i was raced to surgery with and ectopic pregnancy and a ruptured cyst with internal bleeding. It all happened so fast my DH was left standing in the middle of a dark corridor in the middle of the night in the middle of the hospital.
    I am recovering slowly and am taking strong medication for the pain. i have to wait till Monday for a follow up appt with my FS but unfortunately it looks like we won't be able to have more childrem. My left fallopian tube was removed and I am pretty sure my R ovary is damaged now too.
    I was not even aware I had a cyst. it has been a scary weekend and the full situation has not hit me yet.
    Thanks for all your support the last few months and look forward to following your journeys over the few months.
    Hi love, I was passing through & couldn't not send you my thoughts xxx

I'm not sure of your history but if both tubes are damaged & one ovary can they not still collect eggs from your ovary?

Thinking of you, please please don't let this be the case

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Tamalyssa  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tamalyssa, my heart goes out to you. So sorry you have had to go through this and I so understand the heartache you must be going through. I have also been through an ectopic and lost bubs and my my right tube. Give yourself time to heal and lots of love and hugs shared with DH. I do not know the full extent of your history, but IVF was originally designed for women like us that have lost the chance of natural conception due to issues with tubes etc,. I'm hoping and praying that your ovary will not be as bad as you think and will still give you some eggs. My chances were very slim for various reasons and I have now fallen pregnant again. I so hope you will have the same joy down the track. Big hugs

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Alittleray For This Useful Post:

Tamalyssa  (07-03-2013)