Closed Thread
Page 15 of 90 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Wishful TWO heartbeats, yay!!!

Make sure you get the bed rest you need, Well done and hope you get well soon
    Last edited by Torie; 05-03-2013 at 16:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wishful that is so exciting! Congrats! X

AFM - had scan today and all looking perfect. Heart rate was 148 and size was spot on. FS has now passed me over to OB (said i am a poster woman for IVF!) now all I have to do is choose one as I am not going back to who we used previously.

On a separate note, DS teething actually turned out to be hand foot and mouth which is why he has been so upset! At least we know what is going on!! Am feeling so much stronger and in control of everything today!!

Amazing what a day off, a beautiful strong heart beat and a GP diagnosis can do for my general well being!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can't quiet remember though possibly 5 or 6 from memory. I will also be 32 when give birth. I definitely want a second one well we both do I asked the Fs how long I would have to wait to use our frosty after no. 1 arrives out of interest she said it depends whether you have a Caesarian the wait is longer. But could start again after three months if all is well though I am planning to give it 5 months as would love them to be close in age.we are ver lucky to get a sticky first go

Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Hey Clucky14,

Do you know what your amh is? My is 3.2 so mine is low too. I'm already thinking about number two too. I'll be 32 when I give birth. I thought we might wait 6 months or so before trying again. I might ask the fs at my scan next wed. Anyway I'm enjoying being pregnant for now. When I first found out about my egg reserve I thought it would never happen. It was 4.2 just before my 30 birthday. After 3 years ttc & we were also very lucky to get a sticky with our first ivf! We have no frosties.

I'm getting bad nausea too. I'll be 7 weeks on thursday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bedlover & Wishful!
    Twins wishful that's so exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrates wishful05 that's fantastic, twins! Lots of rest for you though. Hope the ovary settles down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope everyone's getting on nicely. So I can't wait another week for my FS scan so I booked one for Friday I was seeing that some of you had scans and saw heart beat before 7 weeks so couldn't resist. Can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I have an idea of what I'm in for seen as though I'm a twin myself god help me if they are double trouble like we were!!

Familyinthemaking I moved mine forward as well from 20 march to 8 march as I was too impatient but then went in today after the pain, I hope you hear a beautiful heartbeat or as in my case just see it
    Last edited by wishful05; 05-03-2013 at 23:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    a twin having twins! so exciting!! take it easy

sent from a galaxy far far away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats bedlover 148 is a beautiful number

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bedlover.. Beautiful hb

Wishful.... Congrats on twins!! Atleast u know what to expect! DH was disappointed we only saw 1 but I was glad really.. As much as I would love twins, I'm happy with one for now..

Familyinthemaking... Yay for being ur scan forward... Friday will be here before u know it

AFM... Had our first OB appt yesterday. She is sooooooo nice... Gave us another look at our little gummy bear who has grown 8mm in a week and hb is now up to 174bpm.. And has little arms and legs now.. Was so exciting.. Got some pics to bring home. She wants us to come back in 2 weeks to keep our mind at ease and see our bubba again... Said that its a hard road to get here so she believes in giving this relief to parents to be.. So booked in for the 19th March and 2nd April for 10.1 and 12.1 weeks..
    Was given heaps of info to read so will be busy reading loads about things we can do and what to expect thru out.. So apart from that and trying to keep occupied instead of counting down how many sleeps til our next appt not much else is happening...