Page 13 of 90 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky!

How was the heart rate? I bet you feel on cloud nine! Well done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news Clucky! What was the heartbeat?
    I have taken the day off work today as I just couldn't face it. I feel like I am giving up the will to live!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember the heart rate I was too excited ! It was amazing hearing it and seeing the heart flashing away it made it all a lot more real! Just waiting as have a appointment to see FS after each scan until obs sees me at 12 weeks but hopefully she will mention heart rate. It was so cool to see gave us a few little pics to keep too which I took photos on my phone so I can look at them whenever I want to while at work .BEDLOVER hope you get better soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too I so want to know! After ultrasound I was changing in the loo and I heard DH ask the sonographer if she could tell the sex already I had a bit of a chuckle to myself. She explained we still had a bit of a wait to be able to find out. They are so funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torie View Post
    I cant wait to find out what we are having lol. I like to be organised and have rooms painted and cot sets picked out long before due date. I am also going to wait till scan at the 16 - 18 week mark though. It's more accurate.

I have had to take 2 days off so far with Morning Sickness Wishful, Last Tuesday with TAFE and Last Wednesday from massage my cancer clients. It was terrible but my son was off school on the3 monday vomiting too so it may have been a bug on top of morning sickness.

Good luck with BT today Alittleray and with you scan today clucky.

Hope the teething settles down soon bedlover and you can get some sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Clucky... hope ur fs tells u what the heartbeat was. Its an awesome feeling. Isnt it?!?! :-)

We get another scan tomorrow at our OB appt. So cant wait..

Bedlover.. hope ur feeling better soon. Massive hugs x

Welcome to all the newcomers. Congrats on ur bfps and good luck with bts.

P.s. have requested for mods to change thread name to include nov and dec... Hope u lovely ladies don't mind. I might not be able to do it though as I'm not the one who started the thread but will let u know clucky if I get an email in regards to it..
    Last edited by kdsd; 04-03-2013 at 10:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news clucky I can't wait till Friday.... 4 more sleeps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Clucky Seeing the heart beat is so amazing!

I had a scan last thursday. I had a scare & I had spotting. So my gp sent me to get a scan done. I was only 5 weeks 6 days but the embie had a little heart beat. 106 bmp. So every-thing is fine. Thank god! It was amazing! And made the pregnancy more real. My ovaries were huge but with a bit of fluid on them. We have another scan with our Fs next week to check my ovaries are fine & i'll be almost 8 weeks then. My dh was not there for the last scan. So i'm really looking forward to it.

Hey bedlover, I aslo had today off. I feel like crap. The fun of Ms hey! I have low blood pressure & an upset tummy. Only 6 more weeks of this hopefully!

So many of you are due on my birthday, the 12 of october!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kdsd, enjoy seeing that little heart beat at scan tomorrow

Clucky - congrats! It's a truly amazing sight finally seeing that little flicker - makes it all so much more real. Check the pics you were given for heart rate as sometimes they have some stats on them in very small writing. Size and heartrate are sometimes there.

Torie, thanks for well wishes. Very happy to report that it's official. I am definately pregnant, so much so, FS wants me in for a second BT in a couple of days as he suspects it may be twins . Levels were very high for 16dpo, but I am not panicking yet. Sometimes levels can be high and it still be a singleton, so another impatient wait until next BT. Due date will be Nov 10 if you want to pop me in roll call Torie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay alittleray!! What was your number?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishful05, HCG was 630 and progesterone 320 at 16dpo