Closed Thread
Page 12 of 90 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting for scan tomorrow Clucky

Welcome Alittleray, positive vibes being sent your way that we all stick together over our nine month journeys. Did you want to be added to roll call yet luv?

AFM I am waiting, waiting, waiting for the first scan on the 14th like a few of us are......... lol. Happy to be back at TAFE again keeping what's left of my mind busy doing a diploma of Aromatherapy. My eldest 13 year old turns 14 on Friday so busy busy busy which is good. I hope everyone is happy and well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Torie, thanks for welcome. I'm thinking I'll play it safe and wait for BT results tomorrow and maybe then I'll feel a little more worthy of going on the roll call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmmm, any thoughts on finding out genders? I found this on the net and thought this is very interesting

http://www.chemistaustralia.com.au/p...nder-test.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoa just been hit with nausea bad all day today no vomiting though feel like that would relieve it, anyone had any time off work due to morning sickness?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Myself and hubby definitely want to find out can't wait to know
    Quote Originally Posted by Torie View Post
    Hmmmm, any thoughts on finding out genders? I found this on the net and thought this is very interesting

Thanks
    Reviews
    i havnt yet though was very close to calling in sick several days last week. I'm really trying to hold on to sick leave but if I need it will take it. I just feel bad as I used three days worth after EPU. Last week was the worst nausea and I was up half the night and have to be up for work just after 4am, there's some days at work I just want a nap at my desk!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wishful05 View Post
    Whoa just been hit with nausea bad all day today no vomiting though feel like that would relieve it, anyone had any time off work due to morning sickness?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't know about these tests before hmm it's very tempting though think I will just wait for the scan,it's only another few weeks wait I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Torie View Post
    Hmmmm, any thoughts on finding out genders? I founthis on the net and thought this is very interesting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't think we will find out. We didn't with number 1 and we talked about it briefly this time and both are leaning towards not knowing. I guess we are just old fashioned!!

I am soooo tired - am struggling to keep my eyes open at 11am. DS is teething really badly at the moment too so it has been a rough few days in the bedlover house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cant wait to find out what we are having lol. I like to be organised and have rooms painted and cot sets picked out long before due date. I am also going to wait till scan at the 16 - 18 week mark though. It's more accurate.

I have had to take 2 days off so far with Morning Sickness Wishful, Last Tuesday with TAFE and Last Wednesday from massage my cancer clients. It was terrible but my son was off school on the3 monday vomiting too so it may have been a bug on top of morning sickness.

Good luck with BT today Alittleray and with you scan today clucky.

Hope the teething settles down soon bedlover and you can get some sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan done!
    Attached Images