Closed Thread
Page 10 of 90 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I do have a heart prob Bindy. I have a pacemaker in for a condition that has no name yet. It is not genetic. My heart is being looked after by the head of the Electro-physiology and Cardiology unit in Royal Adelaide Hospital and the Professor is American heart association award winning cardiologist and best in the southern hemisphere. I receive all treatment free in return to be used as case study in Adelaide Uni where the Professor also teaches. My heart rate used to go up spontaneously then slow to 0. I normally have low HR and low BP which is normally considered a good thing. My Cardiologist only gave us the all clear to do IVF after pacemaker monitoring of 2 years. My Pacemaker records every beat my heart makes and if it beat on its own or needed the pacemaker to beat for it. I have no life shortening illness and am fully functional with my teens. I just had and extra journey to get my health on track after 3 heart surgeries before I could look at have a baby with my beautiful, kind, caring and patient DH.

That's really good Bindy and kdsd that you get the regular monitoring Lucky Ducks lol. 7hours of travelling! Thats alot but so completely worth it. Will you stay in a hotel from 38 weeks or book in for an induction?

So what state is everyone in, I'm in Adelaide

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope you are all well. I'm in canberra. I'm not seeing my OB till 14 weeks. I wish it was earlier. I have drs appointment next week so I might get her to give me a referred al for some ultra sounds for in between FS ultra sound and12 week.im even thinking of getting one next week instead of waiting for the week after. I'll be 6+4, is that to early for a heart beat to be detected? My OB does a scan each time I see her too, thank goodness. Love seeing the pics ladies. I'm so tired and really bloated still, I look 4 months pregnant already. I have a 1 yr old so don't get to much rest, but he usually sleeps all night without waking.

Thanks for sharing your stories ladies. Have a good weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Extreme tiredness! Anyone else feeling it?

I'm having a scan next week at 6+4 and apparently I should expect to see a heartbeat 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    The tiredness gets to me too. I mostly work from home/ on my own time atm, thank goodness for that as it allows me to have a nap when i need it. Im a firm believer in powernapping for 15 mins after lunch anyway but since the BFP ive increasingly started feeling drained at 10/11am already and then again mid- late arvo again. I take a nap for 15 mins which seems to help a lot for me to be able to focus on work again after that but its shocking how i cant even reach 11am now without refuelling! And i exercise regularly which tends to provide more energy but even so feeling knackered (I get up at 5am though).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is there a list somewhere online where they specify everything a first time parent would have to buy to get ready for bub? Prams, cot, clothes, dummies, monitors etc and what to look out for in each of these? Eg I k ow there is a lot about the right and wrong bottles etc.

Torie, I'm a Perther and loving it

Just when I think I dont feel any symptoms anymore I wave of nauseau strikes me! I still find it very surreal to think there is a baby growing inside me. Thank goodness I have symptoms even though not fun, thats the only thing making me believe there is actually something going on inside me. Saying I am pregnant is like using your married name just after wedding, it takes some time to sink in!
    Last edited by Chachacha; 01-03-2013 at 17:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry iPad issues!
    Last edited by Chachacha; 01-03-2013 at 17:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have had no bt since being told I was preg ,I feel kinda lost i dont know I just expected there to be more tests? First scan is on Monday cant wait . But no bt till I get the 11 week scan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torie View Post
    How exciting for you ladies, having scans and hearing the heart beat! I love the pictures too. Thanks for sharing. I still have 13 sleeps till my scan and I hate wondering how everything is going in there. I have had only 1 BT at 13dpo (HCG 136 and Prog 87) and then nothing for a month till scan, not even a follow up BT. Anyone else in this boat with very little checks/scans?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am the same. BT at 10dp5dt and then nothing.

Not really any symptoms either, except I am tired - although I have a DS who turned 1 last Sunday so between looking after him and organizing his party and having a house full of guests, plus working 4.5 days a week and trying to start my own business which is at least 1 day a week, the tiredness can easily be explained!!!

I am really panicked about the scan on Tuesday, I always think of the worst.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bedlover, my son just turned 13 on Sunday 24th of Feb. What a coincidence. We took him and the senior primary cricket team to paintball park for his party. It was 37 degrees and they all had to wear their comando gear and padding but they had a fantastic time. Hubby got ganged up on by the boys because he is coach lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm just wondering if I can join you all here? I had an FET on the 30th of Jan and am due on the 20th of October. I have my 7 week scan on monday afternoon. I'm excited as it's the first look at my little person. I will read back through and catch up on everyone's news.

Bedlover, I noticed we have the same due date