+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Are you a Night Person or a Morning Person?

Nighttttttttt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere View Post
    I do not line mornings but
    Being a mum of a kid like mine I'm up all night many times and early morning so I suck it up given a choice I would sleep in till 9 and be woken with hot coffee
    I have to admit one night i was up with DD she was so restless not sick just restless, it was a Saturday night and it was 3am and i was so tired and all i could think was a sleep in in the morning would be wonderful...

We keep our engel in our room as we dont have space for it anywhere else so i charged the ipad, made a jam sandwich, yoghurt, cheese stick, muesli bar and put it all on the engel (not the ipad) so when dd woke up i got her sorted and went back to sleep until 8:30am!! It was a huge sleep in for me. I wont do it often, if ever again but i was pretty proud of my quick thinking at 3am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Def night. I take a good hour to wake up and find my feet in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Night all the way. It takes me forever to wake up in the mornings!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm always the last one up in this house. It's not uncommon for me to be awake at midnight when DH, DS and DD are asleep- I see it as "my" time- it's the only chance I get to myself. So I make the most of it and relax by coming on BH and being able to use the internet without interruptions. DD still wakes during the night for a bottle so I really should go to sleep earlier
    I don't mind mornings, I get up with DD (DS & DH leave the house very early, 7am) and she puts me in a good mood and the first thing I do is have a cup of coffee to wake me up!
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 10-02-2013 at 23:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Are you a Night Person or a Morning Person?

100% night person. Hate mornings!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Re: Are you a Night Person or a Morning Person?

Definately a night person. I am so thankful on weekends when i am not working, i can generally sleep til about 10am if i am lucky but usually about 9ish i get up but thats because DS is older and he can help himself to cereal etc. I do have to get up shortly to get the tv on but then i head back to bed and snooze til it suits me or DS annoys the crap out of me.

I know i am gonna suffer tomorrow as i have to actually get up at 4:30am for work and its already 11:30pm

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would (shockingly) say I am a morning person. I say shockingly because that never used to be the case at all. In my ds's almost 4 years of life I could count on one hand the number of times he has slept in until 7am. He is usually up at 5 on the dot. This has (slowly) forced me to become a morning person. We are usually at the beach by 6.30/7am these days.

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Night person, obviously! It is currently 12:45am and I am wide awake.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MuminMind For This Useful Post:

bpac  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption

Quote Originally Posted by schmetterling18 View Post
    I would (shockingly) say I am a morning person. I say shockingly because that never used to be the case at all. In my ds's almost 4 years of life I could count on one hand the number of times he has slept in until 7am. He is usually up at 5 on the dot. This has (slowly) forced me to become a morning person. We are usually at the beach by 6.30/7am these days.
    And you are still up? You are a machine!