Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default I am angry at Chrissie Swan!!!

how many kids does she have? All they are still alive?

I'm sure the public and media bashing of their mum is much more detrimental to their health than the few ciggies she had :-(

What's next? Blame and shame pregnant ladies that didn't have their 5 serves of fruits and veggies + calcium and iron and any other vita during pregnancy?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

beebs  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by youmake3 View Post
    I hate that its now being used to promote can of worms. Nice timing
    Agreed
    have the photos taken of her smoking been published?
    She went on radio to talk about it, she went on tv to talk about it - it seems very much like she and her PR people are controlling this whole thing - and now shocked and stunned her TV show is on .... what great timing for her considering shes been off the radar for months?
    What she did she knows was wrong which is great but really this topic on the scale of things had to have been revved up by some publicity people surely to last this long?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    oh good maude another thread about this? she did wrong, she has acknowledged before millions of people who are attacking her that she did wrong. She made a mistake like everyone does.

She without sin cast the first stone. Seriously I think this poor woman has copped enough already hasn't she?? let it die

5. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

beebs  (11-02-2013)

sweetsugardumplin' is offline be the change you want to see in da world
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    I'm not sure what you want? You're angry, I get that, but what do you want out of this thread? Just a vent?

I smoked for 8 years - up to two packs a day and I LOVED it. I quit cold turkey when I got pregnant with my first in 2005 and never smoked again. I feel really grateful that I was able to stop. Many simply can't.
    It seems that I need to defend and justify my opinion. Apparently PPs can't say 'hey I agree with you' or 'hey I don't agree with you'.......no instead I'm high and mighty and arrogant.

I get addiction, I really do.......but she put ALL of her children at risk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsugardumplin' View Post
    It seems that I need to defend and justify my opinion. Apparently PPs can't say 'hey I agree with you' or 'hey I don't agree with you'.......no instead I'm high and mighty and arrogant.

I am sorry but I don't think I did that? Did she have children in the car with her ? Was it the car she drove her children in? Yes it is a risk to the child she is pregnant with but isn't what she is going through now and what she will go through in the future punishment enough?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bpac For This Useful Post:

beebs  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Im guessing your so perfect that you have absolutely no flaws and your the worlds best mother. -_-

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sini For This Useful Post:

beebs  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsugardumplin' View Post

At the end of the day we all need to defend our opinions. I think that this is currently a really contentious issue and one in which people invest emotionally and I can understand why some may have taken your OP to be quite hostile when that wasn't your intention.

I agree that smoking while pregnant isn't ideal but I honestly don't think people should be crucified for making bad choices.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

beebs  (11-02-2013),sweetsugardumplin'  (10-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bpac View Post
    I am sorry but I don't think I did that? Did she have children in the car with her ? Was it the car she drove her children in? Yes it is a risk to the child she is pregnant with but isn't what she is going through now and what she will go through in the future punishment enough?
    No it wasn't you. And yes this situation would be awful. But I am just expressing my opinion.......I don't get why it's turned into name calling. If you don't agree with me - fine. All I've said is that I feel angry that she is compromising her children's health. I didn't say she was a bad mother, bad person, etc.......

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetsugardumplin' For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sini View Post
    Im guessing your so perfect that you have absolutely no flaws and your the worlds best mother. -_-
    Really...... That's what you get from my posts? Have you read them all?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetsugardumplin' For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    ok this is what I don't understand OP. You started a thread on a highly contentious issue knowing it had the possibility of being closed, yet didn't add your opinion. Then you don't log for days (I'm guessing since you say you didn't get a chance to give your opinion) and start another one? Surely if you were that angry, which is your right, and wanted to discuss given you started the thread you would have come back to contribute?

Please don't bite my head off as I'm asking this genuinely....