Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by youmake3 View Post
    I hate that its now being used to promote can of worms. Nice timing
    I just saw the ad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default I am angry at Chrissie Swan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gizmoduckus View Post
    She has said that she is ashamed of herself. She has cried and beaten herself up over it. What more would you like from her?
    I don't thinks its a case of people want more from her. I think it's a case of this has been brought into the public eye and people want to give their opinion.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

PR2bMum  (10-02-2013),sweetsugardumplin'  (10-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Roopee View Post
    You thought right. Smokers babies do go through withdrawels and usually suffer symptoms.
    I'm not going to crucify her- I imagine she's doing a good enough job of that herself.
    And suffer further into life than just getting through the withdrawals.

My nephew was born to a mother that smoked through her pregnancy, not a lot, only 1-5 cigarettes a day (which she thought was great compared to the packet a day she smoked before pregnant) however he has lung issues and teeth issues that have been attributed to her smoking while pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I don't thinks its a case of people want more from her. I think it's a case of this has been brought into the public eye and people want to give their opinion.
    I want less from her. See her less, hear her less...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    It has indeed reached saturation point.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    Hear, hear. Like NONE. I never hear of her unless here's some new parenting crisis - obese child, smoking while pregnant, blah blah. She makes me sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Hear, hear. Like NONE. I never hear of her unless here's some new parenting crisis - obese child, smoking while pregnant, blah blah. She makes me sick.
    She doesn't make me sick. I am just really bored by her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    At a guess I'd say all of the public condemnation, humiliation and stress that she is currently under is doing more to endanger her pregnancy than the cigarette people are so up in arms about. If people are so concerned about the welfare of her baby, I think they should consider what this media frenzy is doing to her emotional state and maybe lay off the judgment.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jellybeanicecream For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (11-02-2013),beebs  (10-02-2013),Bubbles10  (10-02-2013),Me&MrMagoo  (10-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am angry at Chrissie Swan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashram View Post
    Incorrect
    It's. to incorrect. There's no evidence that heroin does at any harm to foetus, though lifestyle factors associated with addiction can (malnutrition, lack of prenatal care). A foetus may be born addicted but there's no evidence of permanent harm.

There's a great deal of evidence of harm from smoking, particularly in the latter stages of pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    I understand that many people are angry, upset ... whatever about what she has done but have you thought about what she is going to have to go through for the rest of her life?
    She is a public figure i get it that's her choice to be, but every sniffle, every cough every whatever this child does in the future is going to drag up what she did during her pregnancy into the media over and over.

In all seriousness, isn't the fact that she is going to have to deal with this for the rest of her life enough punishment?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast