Page 93 of 155 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So cute!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Adorable Smurfy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So cute Smurfy!!!

Well Im a complete idiot. Got my times wrong for OB appt so I missed it!!!! Have to wait until Tues morning now. Pregnancy brain has kicked in already...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not looking forward to the next 8 weeks at work. I asked my boss to roster me predominantly at one particular site as it is less physical he said no and if I can't do my job go on leave. So yesterday I rang HR and today spoke to the workforce coordinator for my area who has said with a med cert I can be rostered on the less physical site. My boss is going to give me hell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni - I am a senior HR Advisor. They are right, with med cert they can move you. He is a duty of care that he is obviously not fulfilling.
    If he does start bullying/harassing you, make sure you document it and let HR know. Totally disrespectful, wrong and with companies going for diversity at the moment, I am sure they would not be impressed with his actions.
    Please don't tolerate it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Ob appointment went well. She is happy with my weight gain so far, so now I can eat those Easter eggs that I've wanted all week. Ob said bub definitely has girly bits, so I'm happy with that. I thought she was a girl after the first 2 sonographers said so, but great to have it confirmed again.

Here's my bub. That's her face and hands. She looks like she's got chubby cheeks
    Oh my goodness Lil Smurfy... Look at those chubby cheeks!!

So sorry to crash the thread.... couldn't help myself I am soooo clucky!!!

okay, well I will be off now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Toni - I am a senior HR Advisor. They are right, with med cert they can move you. He is a duty of care that he is obviously not fulfilling.
    If he does start bullying/harassing you, make sure you document it and let HR know. Totally disrespectful, wrong and with companies going for diversity at the moment, I am sure they would not be impressed with his actions.
    Please don't tolerate it!
    I won't tolerate it. The workplace advisor and HR reps I've spoken to were very disappointed with his response. I'm just worried about his reaction.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Ob appointment went well. She is happy with my weight gain so far, so now I can eat those Easter eggs that I've wanted all week. Ob said bub definitely has girly bits, so I'm happy with that. I thought she was a girl after the first 2 sonographers said so, but great to have it confirmed again.

Here's my bub. That's her face and hands. She looks like she's got chubby cheeks
    So cute such a lovely photo!!
    I had an ob appointment and it looks like I have 2 normal sized babies in there so very happy with that, my ob is very surprised on how the babies are at the moment as the little girl is completely stretched on one side with her feet on the boys head and the boy is all curled up on the other side!!! Haha she already has her brother by her little finger!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Off to Broome in the morning!!! Yay!! Very early start at 5am... Lets hope the Kankles stay down for the whole 8 hours!!!!
    Have a great time!!! Happy 30th I get to enjoy my 30th sober in April aswell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If its any help I am also spending my birthday sober in June unless they come very early! Although me being selfish I want them to come on my birthday so that I can have my 5 year wedding anniversary, which is just 6 days after my birthday, eating sushi and having at least a glass of champagne or a cocktail!!