Closed Thread
Page 89 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck tomorrow Eko we will be thinking of you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck tomorrow Eko. Can't wait to hear your news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Such a bad nights sleep with the most horrible dream that woke me up. In the dream DH has sold our 2 dogs (my babies) and didn't tell me until just before the guy in the ute came to pick them up. He told me that because of the baby we could no longer afford them - he was telling me this while watching foxtel and buying more stuff for his motorbike! I was screaming and crying so hard and ran to the room as the guy was driving away with my boys. When I watched him driving off 1 boy was cowering and whimpering and the other was twisting himself so bad trying to get loose off the leash that he was strangling himself and I was screaming so much!

Finally I woke up..... WTF?????? DH and I will never sell off our boys and we haven't even spoken about money becuse we are not worried about it - so where did this come from???
    Upon reflection I have noticed that I haven't spent a lot of time with them because just so tired!!
    I really hope I don't continue having bad dreams - this one really rattled me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I seriously would have no clue as to what I'm having! I wouldn't of been able to guess the first either!!
    I looked at 3 Chinese birth charts and they all said a boy. DD keeps saying she is getting a sister and has to wait for her brother, mum and a few friends say a boy! Here's the twist.... Anthony Grezelka the physic medium (the famous one) told me we would have three kids in total the first two being girls! Arrhhh who would know who to believe or what to think!!
    My 4 year old has said from the very beginning baby was a girl when we found out it was it was twins he was like me it's one of each! So your dd might be right

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes Eko good luck! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Eko!!

Awww hugs MissX. It was just a dream.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Eko - having a baby on my birthday, lucky you!!! Hehe

We are off to Broome tomorrow, since im turning 30 and cant celebrate with a party cause I cant drink is rather depressing so Broome it is! Only an 8 hour drive for us so thats easy, we also havent been before and I cant wait to see what its like! DD is pretty excited about riding the camels and visiting the crocidile farm lol!

I said to DH this week, this baby is such a meany (i used other words) to me that it must be a male, no female would be this nasty LOL!!!
    I am hoping for a boy as we have a girl already but still beleive Anthony the medium, if you have ever been to any of his seminars in person its dumb founding what he comes up with, nobody should no half the stuff that comes out of his mouth! For example, who would know that one of the mothers left the her son's shoes off in the coffin!... the son(passed) wanted to know why he didnt have shoes on! That **** is just freaky!!!
    Last edited by Chocciequeen; 27-03-2013 at 10:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately the heart beat theory is a myth! as a midwife i know that the heart beat rises when the baby is in awake state and lowers when bub is sleeping. you need variability in the heart beat ranges to ensure bubs is healthy and thriving. just another myth ladies!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to button2012 For This Useful Post:

Chocciequeen  (27-03-2013),shelby27  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with buttons on that the heartbeats of the bubs didn't tell me much both mine are around the early 140bpm but they are not both girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    the chinese calendar tells me its a little girl..i tried one of those quizzes and cos my pregnancy is so different i pretty much got 50% each way. funny that. i honestly feel its a little boy. I cant even see or imagine that its a girl..we have our boys name completely figures out and i cant even find a girls name i like let alone love. Time will tell. we are not finding out.

Eko - Good luck today!