Closed Thread
Page 88 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    I'm so glad I never wanted to find out what we are having. I would hate to be looking in to every sign trying to figure it out.
    I found out with dd but this one we haven't as I don't mind either way but find it interesting how crap everything is at predicting lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    The place does gender scans from 15 weeks.

Mine seemed definite it was a girl. At morph scan bub was a bit uncooperative. And the woman said she thinks it's a girl. My ob is going to check at my appointment on Thursday and see what she thinks. I really hope bub hasn't grown a penis, or I've got some shopping to take back.
    Good luck I she is a she

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    I'm so glad I never wanted to find out what we are having. I would hate to be looking in to every sign trying to figure it out.
    I was like that with DS didn't want to know at all, loved having a surprise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We don't know what we are having but I have heard mixed reports re hb. I think a bubs hb is usually meant to be above 120 is that right j? So how would that work? Hmmm maybe I have that wrong.

Anyway our hb at 12 weeks I think was 140 something which would indicate girl as does Chinese gender prediction. I am not sure if that's accurate as I had to guess o date. But will let u know in 9-11 weeks ;-)

Nila I think you are right - from what i have read it says that mothers intuition is the most accurate predictor of all these tests coming in at 60%. The hb comes in at 50% and I can't remember the stat on Chinese gender.

I think it's all just a bit of fun for us to think about. 😊

Hope everyone is doing well. I am studying tonight so might pop in later if anyone is still chatting 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mothers intuition was WAY off! Haha!! I would have bet my behind I was having a boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    My mothers intuition was WAY off! Haha!! I would have bet my behind I was having a boy
    Yep me too. I was speechless when they said it was a girl! I was convinced it was a boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I seriously would have no clue as to what I'm having! I wouldn't of been able to guess the first either!!
    I looked at 3 Chinese birth charts and they all said a boy. DD keeps saying she is getting a sister and has to wait for her brother, mum and a few friends say a boy! Here's the twist.... Anthony Grezelka the physic medium (the famous one) told me we would have three kids in total the first two being girls! Arrhhh who would know who to believe or what to think!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I seriously would have no clue as to what I'm having! I wouldn't of been able to guess the first either!!
    I looked at 3 Chinese birth charts and they all said a boy. DD keeps saying she is getting a sister and has to wait for her brother, mum and a few friends say a boy! Here's the twist.... Anthony Grezelka the physic medium (the famous one) told me we would have three kids in total the first two being girls! Arrhhh who would know who to believe or what to think!!
    I'd be interested to know if the psychic is right. My mum saw a psychic in June who said I'd get my BFP in November. We had already started trying, so November seemed so far away. Month after month of BFN and sure enough my BFP came in November.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil smurfy and Chocciequeen.

I saw the psychic Mitchell Coombes (his on the morning show 7 Fridays) at that point DH and I had made our 5yr plan of no more kids as had a dd and ds so no need for any more and we were going to concentrate on saving for a house. He told me house will come later and I will have another baby. I was thinking as he told me I will prove you wrong you don't realises DH and I have already talked a big talk about this and agreed house is nxt. He also said it will be a boy ? I don't have any idea what it is and will wait till its born to find out. So some times they know more info then we do spooky but also cool.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko just wanted to say good luck for tomorrow! I hope everything goes well for you and bubs. I look forward to 'meeting' your little boy. Keep us posted with the birth announcement.