Closed Thread
Page 84 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow - I had the most sensitive nipples and sore boobs (mainly felt when being hugged). I had a few days of feeling seedy and hungover, but ginger ale and toast nipped that in the butt quick smart!
    If it wasn't for my scan, hearing the heart beat and now having quite a hard belly, I would never think I was pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I got home from work, to a spotless house. I love DH!!!
    I came home to hubby cooking a lovely meal, after mowing the lawn and telling me to relax........he is either being nice or he wants some tonight.....

I am guessing the latter

But he really is a good man!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ques for those who r having baby 2 or more.. When did u "pop"? I remember my belly popping out and starting to grow after 10 weeks with dd (once the uterus gets higher than the pubic bone) but I've been feeling the past 2 days like it's on the move now.. I'm nearly 9 weeks.. Just curious!!

Eko- not long now! A bubs for Easter how exciting!!!

DD told me my breath smells like "poo" after I spewed today (charming!) cos she demanded a hug and wouldn't let me brush my teeth.. Haha! 3 year olds have no tact...

Speaking of which we have her entrance interview for school tomorrow.. Whoa scary!! She seems so little still!! She's excited

Sorry for no personals, I'm on my phone and am hopeless haha! Hope u r all well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy & Miss X. I am so jealous! Hubby has gone overseas for work for a week and even though he only left this morning I already miss him like crazy! Add to my night, my 14 year old stepson hasn't completed an assignment & has lied to us both about having no homework for the last 2 weeks! I'm furious sorry everyone, rant over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs DreamGirl - it'll go fast xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MissXamA For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Hugs DreamGirl - it'll go fast xx
    Thanks. We just face timed on our iPads and I ended up a blubbery mess. I have plenty of women tell me that they would love their husbands to go away for a week but I'm just not like that. I love my hubby and love having him home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko - your babies birthday is getting so close!!! Hope you are doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI everyone Really tired and about to go to bed so will do personals tomorrow.

Dreamgirl- I hope this week goes fast for you. I was in the same position last week with my DH away for a week but just interstate not overseas. I didn't cope well I was a total sook...I blame the hormones! We also did face time twice a day which really helped especially because DD could 'chat' to her dad.

AFM - so today I am 26+4 going too fast! I still feel pretty mobile and eenergetic but expecting that to change soon. Went to the gym tonight after a two week break. Felt so good exercising again. I think it's made a huge difference to me this time keeping active, last pregnancy I just sat on the couch and piled on weight and this time I have only gained 500g so far although expecting to gain more from this point on. Not looking forward to the breathlessness I remember that from last time. I am getting really frustrated waiting to move. I really want to start preparing the nursery and nesting but we still have 4 and a half weeks till we move. Until then I am making do by buying stuff for my hospital bag (pads etc) and packing them into a box so at least I feel like I am doing something to prepare.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LilPetal For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (26-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Thanks. We just face timed on our iPads and I ended up a blubbery mess. I have plenty of women tell me that they would love their husbands to go away for a week but I'm just not like that. I love my hubby and love having him home!
    I hope the week goes quick for you. I'm the same, I love having hubby home.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (26-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    LilPetal, good on you for going to the gym. That's a shame you're not moving in sooner so you can get yourself settled. At least you've got your hospital bag to focus on.