Closed Thread
Page 83 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks all, very reassuring!!! I cannot wait to get to the point where I can feel bugaloo moving and see a bump!

I can't believe how quickly everyone's pregnancies have gone (to me!). Where can I order one of them? Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha rainbow I wish my pregnancy was going fast I'm only 23 weeks and its just dragging!! And I agree with some other people I didn't feel pregnant until a couple of weeks ago when I started to feel babies move!
    The twins are now getting a bit more active but I still can't really tell who is who I wish I could as then they would start being more individuals rather then just the twins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Good morning all! Hope everyone is going well

When did you all start getting more pronounced symptoms? I don't feel pregnant at all. Aside from sore nipples and boobs, and the fatigue, I don't have much else. I occasionally feel queasy, and I'm peeing a lot but I just don't feel pregnant and it's very disconcerting.

I'm 5w4d.
    I didnt even have sore boobs until 7 weeks. I had absolutely no symptoms! the at 7 weeks it all hit me - including all day sickness!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really really sore and cranky. Normally when we travel once off plane and transfered into his chair we put backpack on the back of DPs wheelchair and he holds onto his laptop and I help him up the ramp carrying my bag and laptop. Today get off plane and the air staff have taken off with DP leaving me to lug 2 laptops, backpack, overstuffed nappy bag (pressies from family) and handbag. It's just about killed me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    So how do you know when u have over done it for the day??
    I keep thinking im being a sook, my mum keeps telling me I'm not resting enough, how much should I be resting at 33w?
    I keep getting pains in my lower belly, this morning I could barely bend over then when I sat down a few hours later I almost died from pain/uncomfortableness! Felt better after a short nap and then continued have the lower belly pains all arvo.
    How does everyone else do it?
    The house still needs cleaning every weekend and things need to be organized plus cooking, shopping etc, toddler to deal with and still working full time as well. Hubby does help out as well which is good, we also ha two functions this weekend, one on Friday night and one on Saturday night, but I just don't know how everyone else keeps up!??
    I struggle as well, in a similar situation to you with a toddler and working full time. We do our cleaning at the weekends and luckily DH shares it all 50/50. But still with all the jobs we have to do each day, especially looking after DS after work and getting him fed and into bed, we are just exhausted. So don't worry hun, I think it's normal to struggle!

When did you all start getting more pronounced symptoms? I don't feel pregnant at all. Aside from sore nipples and boobs, and the fatigue, I don't have much else. I occasionally feel queasy, and I'm peeing a lot but I just don't feel pregnant and it's very disconcerting.

I'm 5w4d.
    I also had no major symptoms, just peeing more and tiredness. So don't worry, it doesn't mean there's something wrong. I agree it's lovely when bub starts moving so you know there's something in there!

AFM- my gastroparesis is really bad atm. Struggling to eat even the most basic of foods without feeling sick and it's very hard whilst trying to have enough energy to work and look after my toddler, whilst cooking another one! Literally cannot wait until I can get my operation done!!!! Can't really take any meds either while pregnant so it's sucksville for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    I struggle as well, in a similar situation to you with a toddler and working full time. We do our cleaning at the weekends and luckily DH shares it all 50/50. But still with all the jobs we have to do each day, especially looking after DS after work and getting him fed and into bed, we are just exhausted. So don't worry hun, I think it's normal to struggle!
    Phew its not just me!!! This pregnancy by far is harder that the first, even though I dont suffer with MS or any other systoms and have text book pregnancies, it just all seems that much harder!

Had my midwife appointment this morning which was good, blood pressure normal, baby hb perfect, measuring at 33 weeks (currently 32 + 3) which is perfect, so nothing else to report back! Oh I almost forgot baby engaged 3/5!! So I must of been right and felt it move down last weekend, as two weeks ago it was 'floating'!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm 5w4d.
    Rainbow - I never got/get any symtoms, no MS, no sore boobs, nothing!! Only slightly more tired than normal, so dont worry if you dont get any symptoms its blessing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow no real symptoms for me either. No morning sickness. I was more tired, had sore & sensitive boobs and ate a lot. Ok so maybe these were symptoms but I was anxious for the entire 1st trimester due to lack of symptoms. I have only really started to 'feel' and look pregnant 2 weeks ago. Feeling bubs move is reassuring. I'm sure everything is perfectly fine, but lack of symptoms surely makes us worry more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I'm 5w4d.
    Rainbow I didnt start 'feeling' pregnant until the m/s started at around 8 weeks. Remember, its still early days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got home from work, to a spotless house. I love DH!!!