Closed Thread
Page 80 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Button I think Maisy is the most common spelling though.
    Yep agreed. I love that name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I think my edd is the 30th November going by when I had my trigger shot, but going by my last AF it works out to be the 1st December, so I think I will wait to see what the 12week scan says. It's a flip of a coin to see if its going to be a November or December baby!

Sorry I'm not involved in this thread to much at the moment I think I'm still nervous until I hear that heartbeat.
    That's totally understandable that you're nervous. The time to that first scan really drags (well for me, the time between every appointment seems to drag). I hope your bub is healthy and snug in there. How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    That's totally understandable that you're nervous. The time to that first scan really drags (well for me, the time between every appointment seems to drag). I hope your bub is healthy and snug in there. How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling good, normal a bit tired like last pregnancy I never felt sick with DS just tired. I did my last frer today and the test line was way darker then the control line. Blood tests came back positive so everything is looking good now to play the waiting game until 7 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think my edd is the 30th November going by when I had my trigger shot, but going by my last AF it works out to be the 1st December, so I think I will wait to see what the 12week scan says. It's a flip of a coin to see if its going to be a November or December baby!

Sorry I'm not involved in this thread to much at the moment I think I'm still nervous until I hear that heartbeat.
    I had the same thing, my calculations were Nov 1, FS was Oct 30 but the dating scan put me at Oct 30 Ive got everything crossed for you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (24-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I took raspberry leaf tea with DS not sure if it did anything positive but it didn't do any harm and I never tore or anything during childbirth.
    Me neither, I didn't require stitches or anything! Maybe this is the trick lol I better get drinking!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Button I have seen it spelt a lot of different ways Macee is common atm and Macey.

I read that u are meant to start taking the raspberry leaf tea from start of third trimester but I'm running a bit late for that! Will start drinking today apparently 3 cups a day mimimum? Might have to invest in the tablets lol!

Afm - such a busy day no time for resting, every weekend is the same atm. Need to make my butter, yoghurt, raspberry and apple purée, a pavlova and a cake! Pork roast for dinner, washing, tidying and weed spraying arrhhhh!
    Better get cracking I suppose!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Button, to me Maisie and Macey are two different names entirely as the pronunciation is different. I prefer Maisie. Very pretty.

My midwife has told me to start with raspberry leaf tea three times a day from 26 weeks. Will also be using my Epi No and having pregnancy acupuncture from a slightly later stage too. Her mission is to get my labour started naturally and on time with this bub! I will do anything to avoid another induction and c section! Let's hope it works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Button, to me Maisie and Macey are two different names entirely as the pronunciation is different. I prefer Maisie. Very pretty.
    I agree with Bond. They are 2 different names. I know Macey is becoming more popular at the moment. (It's actually our dog's name).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Button!! Maisie is my favourite name ever! (May-zee).

DP doesn't like it but my firstborn girl was always going to be a Maisie.

So I adore it. Please use it! Hehe.
    This is awesome! i have also got the dilemma of DH saying he doesnt really like it and telling me its a made up name!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls re the name dilemma. If only DH would agree to it hehe!