Closed Thread
Page 8 of 155 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Happy valentines day everyone!!!!
    I was very spoilt this year, biggest gift so far to date lol!
    Happy Valentines to you also. I am at work lucky we arent big on Valentine's. I got an sms from DP and got him some Tim tams. That's it for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    he was meant to be born on the 11th but instead decided to be born on the 3rd it was suppose to be a scheduled c section with no pain but no he decided he didn't wanna stay and my water broke and boom pain galore for 4 hours until I was able to get to the hospital but all good after the spinal!!! God bless pain relief!
    Mums entire labour with me was 4hrs. I was due on the 3rd and not hanging around to be late. Don't recommend it though as I sent her into shock.

For you MKR fan. DP is related to the Tassie father and son (well the son is DP's cousins son)

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3

This was my gift today delivered to work! Feel a bit special!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm back from my cruise (well laying in bed on cruise ship while it docks in Sydney). It's a bit depressing, but I've got bub to look forward to, so that's exciting.

I can't believe our first thread baby arrived while I was away. Congrats on the birth of Max, he's gorgeous.

It's a worry that J hasn't made an appearance. I hope she is ok.

I've quickly skimmed back through to see how you are all doing.

I'm 18 weeks today. I feel huge at the moment, but could just be too much holiday food. 19 weeks til maternity leave (not that I'm counting). I think I felt bub moving last night.

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome back Lil Smurfy! Hope you had a great time on your cruise

Choccie - what a beautiful gift!!!

I'm 19 weeks today and counting down till next Friday for my morph scan. My sister is going to the UK to live for 2 years in May and won't be here when bubs is born so she is coming to the scan with DH & I.

Hope everyone is doing well x a few more weeks and we will probably have some more thread babies to join the gorgeous Max

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome back lil smurfy!

Morph scan in 4 hours!

Thanks
    Reviews

Lovely gift choccie!

Welcome back lil smurfy. Hope you had a great time! Movement is exciting yet weird too.

Dream girl hope the next week passes quickly. Are you finding out the sex or is it a surprise?

Good luck felh!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Choccie what a lucky lady you are! I had a fight with DH yesterday as I thought he had nothing for me because he made out like he didn't. He came home with flowers and an offer for dinner and a movie so I felt terribly bad after that. I decided to skip the movie though as I was sooo tired!

Welcome back Lilsmurfy
    Dreamgirl yay for your morph scan! How exciting

FelH, can't wait to see pics of your bubba now!

AFM, I'm 26 weeks on Sunday and I sure feel it! My belly is huge now and bubs is so much more active. Only 9 weeks until maternity leave and 12 weeks and 6 days until I meet my girl!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post

For you MKR fan. DP is related to the Tassie father and son (well the son is DP's cousins son)

Not sure I quite follow the connection... but they are my fav couple atm. Very down to earth. Everyone I know who watches loves them too!

Thanks
    Reviews

Lil welcome back I hope the holidays was good!!
    Fel yay for morph scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Ha ha Bondgirl. Pete and Manu deem it cheating, I think its genius! I'm addicted to MKR too. My valentines day night is having a nice hot bath, dinner then plonk in front of the telly. So romantic! DH is on night shift for next 2 nights. We don't usually do much in the way of celebrating it anyhow.
    Hope your ob apt went well. And a home visit, how's that for service?!
    Yep we pretty much did the same last night! I got home 10 mins late from work (missed my bus!) so DH entertained the midwife and student until I got back. Then as soon as they left at 6:45 I had to quickly eat my dinner and put DS to bed. By the time he was asleep at 8pm I was so tired I could hardly move and actually felt quite ill during the night! DS woke up at midnight and felt so sick and tired DH had to deal with him. Feel ok now though!

By the way, re. MKR I hate that mother and daughter, so nasty! And what's with the matching outfits!? Not looking forward to those gate crashers coming in next week, the producers are just stiring it up for the sake of it.

Anyway, yes my mifwife appointment went well. I agreed to a student (3rd year, already a trained nurse) as it's another person all the way through to support me. She gave me all my appointments written down until 41 weeks, many are in my local community centre or home. Only two are a bit further away at the birth centre itself, so very convenient. I have her mobile number to call at any time day or night. And they are very supportive of my VBAC and hypnobirthing. Really struck it lucky there! Heard bub's lovely heart beat.
    Also got my morph scan booked for 14 March just before I am 20 weeks, bulk billing hurray!

Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Happy Valentines to you also. I am at work lucky we arent big on Valentine's. I got an sms from DP and got him some Tim tams. That's it for us.

Mums entire labour with me was 4hrs. I was due on the 3rd and not hanging around to be late. Don't recommend it though as I sent her into shock.

I love that father and son! Honest and decent blokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    This was my gift today delivered to work! Feel a bit special!
    How lovely! I got DH chocs, champagne and flowers (as he always complains ladies get all the good stuff!) and he got me a new charm for my Pandora bracelet. It's a special valentines heart shaped one that has love written in different languages on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'm back from my cruise (well laying in bed on cruise ship while it docks in Sydney). It's a bit depressing, but I've got bub to look forward to, so that's exciting.

I can't believe our first thread baby arrived while I was away. Congrats on the birth of Max, he's gorgeous.

It's a worry that J hasn't made an appearance. I hope she is ok.

I've quickly skimmed back through to see how you are all doing.

I'm 18 weeks today. I feel huge at the moment, but could just be too much holiday food. 19 weeks til maternity leave (not that I'm counting). I think I felt bub moving last night.
    Hope you had a great time on your cruise! Yeah whenever I get a bit depressed I concentrate on bub and how lucky I am after all those months of trying! Always cheers me up, especially when she starts moving! How exciting you're starting to feel it!

Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Welcome back Lil Smurfy! Hope you had a great time on your cruise

Choccie - what a beautiful gift!!!

I'm 19 weeks today and counting down till next Friday for my morph scan. My sister is going to the UK to live for 2 years in May and won't be here when bubs is born so she is coming to the scan with DH & I.

Hope everyone is doing well x a few more weeks and we will probably have some more thread babies to join the gorgeous Max
    It's hard having family so far away (being a Brit who made the move over here). Skype is a godsend as you can actually see one another. DS was born in the UK and my brother in Tassie didn't meet him until we moved here and he was 14 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Welcome back lil smurfy!

Morph scan in 4 hours!
    Good luck, can't wait to see a pic!