Closed Thread
Page 72 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Ok thanks J and everyone else for the advice. I will get my flu shot this morning.

I think as Toby has no signs of worms, just some night waking, I will not worm him unless more symptoms appear. And the last two nights he's been great which has meant i feel human when i go to work!

Have a good day everyone!
    As gross as this sounds, my parents used to check our bottoms under torch light at night when we were asleep, to see if they could see any.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Eko, that's terrible. As FTM said, hopefully you're getting the virus out the way before bub comes home. 1 more week!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    As gross as this sounds, my parents used to check our bottoms under torch light at night when we were asleep, to see if they could see any.
    Eww that does sound gross but one of those necessary parental tasks I guess! Toby will probably get it at some stage but don't think that's now. He seems great apart from a bit of restless sleep, although he is eating like a horse, way more than me! But that's not hard with my tummy problems.

Had my flu shot. I have had it every year for about 5 years and think its well worth it as I had flu 3 times in my teenage years and it was absolutely horrible. It annoys me when people with a bad cold moan that they have flu, and I'm thinking 'no you don't or you would be in bed shivering and not standing there at work!' It truly knocks you out, I could not even stand up when I had it, so keen to avoid it as much as possible. Would be just my luck to not have the shot this year then wind up with flu in my 3rd trimester. No thanks! But it's very much a personal choice of course.

FTM- great you got all those free baby things! Gotta love a freebie

Waiting- great news about your scan! Congrats. If the maxolon doesn't help ask for ondansetron as it's more expensive but I found it much more effective.

Rainbow- yes the all night peeing is so annoying! Even if I try not to drink I am up several times a night. And that was from an early stage like you. Just when we need our sleep the most, lol

Eko- Hope you don't come down with the bug!!! Fingers crossed good hand hygiene etc will keep you safe and everyone will be better by the time your sister arrives. My DH got food poisoning the night before I was due to be induced with DS and I was freaking out so much my mum had to come and stay with me. I am sure all will be well by next week.
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 21-03-2013 at 10:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to Shelby...I knew it would not be too long before we saw you!
    And welcome to 2012Mumma also.

Miss Faery you have done a very courageous and sensible thing, and you should be congratulated on your good sense. Best wishes for the rest of your recovery.

J x.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My mum has offered to buy us our pram

And I got a package from the clinic with tickets to the pregnancy and baby expo and some information. They've also give me 19th Nov as my due date, but that's based on LMP. I calculated mine based on my embryo transfer which I think it's probably more accurate, as much as I'd love to skip forward two days already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That was nice of your mum!

We've got the pregnancy expo on here, this weekend. Can't wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Welcome to Shelby...I knew it would not be too long before we saw you!
    And welcome to 2012Mumma also.

Miss Faery you have done a very courageous and sensible thing, and you should be congratulated on your good sense. Best wishes for the rest of your recovery.

J x.
    Thank you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I don't think I'll get the flu shot either. I've never had flu before.

5 weeks today!!! No more spotting or anything. Boobs are getting sorer by the day, and veiny! And this morning I feel felt off. Still do, hoping a cheese and tomato toasty helps me.

I'm absolutely exhausted. Getting up at least twice a night to wee. Sometimes I really can't be bothered and wonder if DP would notice if I went in bed.
    Wow that's gone quick bubs will be here before you know it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no eko, if it doesn't rain it pours. I really hope the illness in your household subsides soon. Better to be this week than next week. Fingers crossed your DH and DS are over it soon and you don't get it.

Waiting - fantastic that your scan went well. A nice strong hb! Will you be finding out the sex? Bummer about the morning sickness, hope you find something to help with it

FTM good job on the free baby clothes and rocker. How nice of him to offer it to you

Rainbow - yep getting up for the loo is annoying! My family is paying for our pram too. It's our biggest expense so we are very grateful

AFM bubs was super active last night into the early hrs of the morning and it kept me awake. I also have kankles!! I was going to buy some new shoes this week but maybe I won't now...

Hello to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Somebody stop me!...I cannot stop buying cute pink 000 jumpsuits! Especially when they are so cheap...and so adorable!
    I need help
    J.