Closed Thread
Page 65 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Nope, I'm having an elective c-section so unless I go into labour early I'll have my bubby in my arms on Thursday next week!
    Not long now!!!!!!!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    So jealous Eko! Lol. I need some more BFPs to come in here so I'm not the baby of the group anymore!

I told my boss I was very tired (she asked me to stay back) and she said "just wait til you have one of your own". Haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Nope, I'm having an elective c-section so unless I go into labour early I'll have my bubby in my arms on Thursday next week!
    Oh thats right!! You are having a C section on my birthday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Not long now Eko. How exciting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    So jealous Eko! Lol. I need some more BFPs to come in here so I'm not the baby of the group anymore!

I told my boss I was very tired (she asked me to stay back) and she said "just wait til you have one of your own". Haha!
    Hopefully you and Waiting have started a run of BFPs and we'll have a whole bunch of graduates in here soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    👋Hi everyone,

MISS FAERY: thinking of you 💐. Your so strong and an inspiration to us all. Best of luck. hugs.

CHOCCIE QUEEN: I'm in the same boat as you with baby names I just have no idea where to even start.

EKO: wow not long to go I'm sure you will be fine try not to worry.

WAITINGHOPING: I feel your pain I ended up in hospital. Just rest when ever you can &what also got me through was thinking about how long we waited for this bub. Best of luck and hope morning sickness settles down.

Afm nothing to add really. I have had a lot of comments about how small I am for a 3rd pregnancy it doesn't bother me at all like it did with dd coz I just think less for me to work off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loony lea you should definitely upload a belly pic!
    I already feel like my belly skin can't stretch anymore, it's already so tight and feels like it will pop any day now lol! The next 8 weeks (6 weeks I'm hoping for) is going to be terrible!
    A belly pic for you ladies - sorry bout the half nakedness! HahaImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1363685766.073042.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby names we have so far are
    Myla Marie
    Asha Marie
    Indie Marie
    Tyla Marie

Jax ???
    Zac ???

That's about it.... Nothing that I think yes that's the name and we are thinking it's a girl as DD says it is lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely bump Choccie. I like all of your names

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Faery - OMG!!! That is full on! Here I was complaining about work stress keeping me away - it defitinely puts everything in perspective!!

Eko - I can't believe it!!! I remember this thread starting and now we are about to have our first full term bub!!!!

Choccie - woot woo!!!

I booked in for pregnancy Pilates this week - pretty excited!! Finding I am getting breathless already, so want to keep fit!

For those that don't want to leave work - leave your bubbas with me!!! I can not wait to leave - I will feel free!!!! Yes I will have a newborn, but the a*holes I work with make sleepless nights bearable!!

My cousin just posted me Kazzie Cooke's Up the Duff! Have heard great reports, so is my new bedtime read!!

Can someone update me to 8 September and it will be a surprise!!!

Hi to everyone else!
    X