Closed Thread
Page 60 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    She's going to have to call in sick I think. I think she needs to come, mostly to help her realise this pregnancy is real!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It is so hard finding names for babies that both parties like, we have our first names chosen but now need to think about middle names for the boy we like the idea of him being TJ so we thought maybe Tyler Jacob and then for the girl we have two choices we have Abigail Marie or Abigail rose I would live to add one of my families name but we are Brazilian and nothing seems to match our name choices which sucks

Rainbow it's great that the test are getting darker! I am also one of those people that until I ran out of tests I didn't stop testing...and yay for booking the birthing classes hopefully your dp can find a way to go it would be great if both could participate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Abigail is gorgeous My cousin is Abigail Charlotte, I love Abigail Rose though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nila, I think Abigail Rose is really pretty. You're totally right about names that both parties like though! DH and I had locked heads as he deperately wanted the name Celeste and I desperately wanted Lola and neither of us was giving in. Unfortunately DH's auntie and uncle are very sick and are doing their will this week and as they have no kids they wanted to leave our daughter most of their loot so they wanted to know what we were going to name her. DH came to see me and said, "Let's just name her Lola and I choose the middle name" Yayyyy me!! So he chose Adele and now she will be Lola Adele There is a downfall though .. DH has said that because I got the name I wanted he gets to name our next child and I get zero say in it. I say dream on but I went along with it for now. When the time comes, we'll talk about it then.

Maybee, I really like Ava Mae

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love Abigail Rose, so pretty.

FTM, that's great that you got your way with the name. No doubt you'll get some say in your next baby's name. Well I hope so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I love Abigail Rose, so pretty.

FTM, that's great that you got your way with the name. No doubt you'll get some say in your next baby's name. Well I hope so.
    I hope so too Lil Smurfy! If it's a boy next were good to go as we both wanted Jonas for a boy but if it's a girl it will be Celeste which I can live with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow, I remember when I first "met" you, you made a flippant reference to looking something up in your "Lesbian Handbook", which made me laugh alot at the time. But in all seriousness, do you have other lesbian friends who've changed their names? I agree it would have to be by Deed Poll via the Office of BDM.
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What am I allowed to take for heartburn? It has been hanging around for most of the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I normally take gaviscon or mylanta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Rainbow, I remember when I first "met" you, you made a flippant reference to looking something up in your "Lesbian Handbook", which made me laugh alot at the time. But in all seriousness, do you have other lesbian friends who've changed their names? I agree it would have to be by Deed Poll via the Office of BDM.
    J x.
    Haha! I do, but I don't think any of them have done it officially. I want to though. I'll look into it.

I know DP is very excited, but I don't think it feels real for her, it's annoying me that she's not jumping for joy. Is this a normal reaction from partners? Maybe when she sees a heartbeat she will find it more real?