Closed Thread
Page 59 of 155 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Looks like I'm in for a fun day. I woke up feeling really sad. I have no idea why, there's no reason for it. Hopefully it passes quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs lil smurfy.

I love the name sienna.. Sienna Renee is pretty but I also like Ekos suggestion of a longer name e.g. Sienna Maddison or sienna Amelie or sienna Amelia. If I was you I would stick away from a middle name with mode than one s sound in it. Sienna sassica surname might be a bit much.

Miss X we are pro vaccine in this household. It's an individual choice and everyone's opinion differs. The danger with getting info off online is that some of it doesn't have an evidence base so be careful where u get info from. Perhaps talking to our midwife may be helpful.

Okay best go to work! Will do personals later as am on my phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Hi ladies
    Been a very long time since I have posted and so much has happened!!! Welcome and congrats Rainbow!!!

I haven't been posting for awhile as I have been having a horrible couple of weeks. Honestly thought my dream pregnancy was turning into a nightmare pregnancy, but last Tuesday I had a realisation that I was so stressed from work! I have been 'stressed' before at work - but I have never been so physically ill, not sleeping and so tense and anxious. So on Wednesday I went into work and told our new manager that enough is enough and that I was so stressed that if things didn't change, I physically could not last the week. Since then, my dream pregnancy has come back!!!! No more feeling sick, sleeping a full night, no more tension, no more being miss emotional and feeling soo happy! Can't believe I had let my work get so out of control. Unfortunaely have a new manager (current boss is on mat leave) and she is taking major advantage of myself and my 2 colleagues. Well no more!!

So that is why I have been so quiet - but I am back and back to loving this pregnancy journey! I am 15 weeks today and have a bump happening DH is busy renovating rooms and we have bought the wardrobe for bub's room. Today I have filled in the admission form for the hospital and need to fill in the forms on whether to give consent to the K and Hep B vaccines. I am definitely consenting to the K vaccine, but I am not sure about the hep B. At first I was up for it, but after reading some threads - I am confused! Not wanting to get into heavy debates here - but what is everyone thinking of doing?
    As a doctor, I obviously think that all of the current childhood schedule of immunisations are incredibly important to keep bub protected and safe. We are so lucky to live in a country which can afford to vaccinate all our children for free, and keep most debilitating childhood illnesses and death at a minimum.
    Here ends the lecture
    J x.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

waitinghoping  (18-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MissXamA: glad you are doing better, work stress sucks. Yay for renovations and baby bump. We will be doing all vaccines.

LilPetal: Glad you have lots to keep you and DD busy. I hate when DP is away.

Lil Smurfy: Hope you feel better soon.

AFM I survived my 2 days at uni, now at mums for a week. Hopefully lots of relaxation and a little bit of shopping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dream girl - re leg cramps, I would wake with gripping leg cramps where it made me want to cry, I have found doing some calf stretches before going to bed has helped.

FTM - great bump and getting so organised with your nursery. We need to pull our finger out!

Rainbow I was constantly hungry for my first trimester, I lived off dry biscuits.

Looneylea welcome back! Good luck with the move.

Waiting - can you please update me to 22/6/13 and it's a girl. I'm always on my phone.

MissX - sorry to hear you have been having such a hard time with work. Glad you put an end to the work stress and are feeling so much better for it. Must be such a weight off your mind. We are pro vaccine so will have everything recommended.

Lil smurfy, hope your day gets better and you can smile

Love the names! Everyone has such good taste. Choosing names and agreeing on a name can be so hard. We have our name picked... I'm still deciding on middle name, dh said I can choose as he likes both. It will be... Ava Jean or Ava Mae. Jean is my mums name and Mae is DHs nannas middle name. What do people think??

Realised yday that I'm now entering my 6mth and have done very little. Need to get a bit more organised. It's hard because we don't get our cot/change table until May. Should I be thinking about hospital bag, centrelink forms... Anything else??

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (18-03-2013),loonylea  (18-03-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Maybee baybee - I love both Ava Jean and Ava Mae so I am no help! Classic name, sounds like a glamourous movie star from the 50s!

I did another hpt today to make sure the line is getting darker, because I'm so nervous for my dating scan. It was much darker than the control line, yay! Looks like bubba is growing strong for it's mummies!

Stay strong baby bugaloo!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I just booked into the birthing centre

First info session is on Saturday morning. DP is working of course

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Maybee, I like Ava Jean more, but both are lovely. You could start packing your hospital bag. I'm not sure when we're supposed to do the centrelink forms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow, that's great that your test is darker. DH laughed at the number of tests I did before my first scan. It was the only reassurance I had, cos I felt so well.

Yay for booking in to the birthing centre, but sucks that DP can't make it to the session

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DUE DATES!
    April 2013
    Lili81 - 2/4/13
    MyLittleStar - Max born 7/3/13
    Eko -28/3/13 (Elective caesarian) - A BOY!!!

May 2013

chocciequeen - 16/5/13 - SURPRISE!
    MickeyMouse84 - 16/5/13
    Firsttimemummy2012 - C-Section 16/5/13 - A GIRL!!
    SageS - 31/5/15 - SURPRISE!

June 2013
    button2012 12/6/13
    J37 - 13/6/13- A GIRL!!
    Maybeebaybee 19/6/13
    mylittlesurprise - 23/6/13
    ToniS - 25/6/13 - SURPRISE!
    LilPetal - 27/6/13 - SURPRISE!

July 2013

Dreamgirl - 8/7/13
    Swizzly555 - 13/7/13
    blonde assassin - 14/7/13