Closed Thread
Page 58 of 155 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Our girl name will most likely be Sophie Iris

Also, I want to change my surname officially to DPs so we all have the same last name. Does anyone know how? Would it be BDM I deal with?
    You'd have to change it by deed poll through BDM.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yeah that's what I suspected!

Pita, but worth it can't wait to have DP's surname.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the opinions ladies

We adore the name Lola and think it will suit little miss perfectly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Yeah that's what I suspected!

Pita, but worth it can't wait to have DP's surname.
    Check your state regulations from state you were born in if you have moved interstate. I know to change my name I need to do it through Victoria even though I live in Queensland

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bond- I thought u are having a girl but couldn't find ur post. Will update when I'm back on the puter

6. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (18-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Been a very long time since I have posted and so much has happened!!! Welcome and congrats Rainbow!!!

I haven't been posting for awhile as I have been having a horrible couple of weeks. Honestly thought my dream pregnancy was turning into a nightmare pregnancy, but last Tuesday I had a realisation that I was so stressed from work! I have been 'stressed' before at work - but I have never been so physically ill, not sleeping and so tense and anxious. So on Wednesday I went into work and told our new manager that enough is enough and that I was so stressed that if things didn't change, I physically could not last the week. Since then, my dream pregnancy has come back!!!! No more feeling sick, sleeping a full night, no more tension, no more being miss emotional and feeling soo happy! Can't believe I had let my work get so out of control. Unfortunaely have a new manager (current boss is on mat leave) and she is taking major advantage of myself and my 2 colleagues. Well no more!!

So that is why I have been so quiet - but I am back and back to loving this pregnancy journey! I am 15 weeks today and have a bump happening DH is busy renovating rooms and we have bought the wardrobe for bub's room. Today I have filled in the admission form for the hospital and need to fill in the forms on whether to give consent to the K and Hep B vaccines. I am definitely consenting to the K vaccine, but I am not sure about the hep B. At first I was up for it, but after reading some threads - I am confused! Not wanting to get into heavy debates here - but what is everyone thinking of doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - could you change my due date to 27th June? and we are having a surprise

Everyone has such good taste in names. I love everyone's choices. lil Smurfy I really like Sienna Rose but maybe a longer middle name as Eko suggested to go with the surname Smith.

Welcome back Looneylea!

Bond - I am jealous of you doing exercise. I haven't been confident to go to the gym all week since my tummy pains last weekend. The pregnancy exercise DVD I ordered last week came on Friday though so I will have to give that a go tomorrow while DD naps.

MissXamA - so sorry to hear you have been having a bad time at work. I am a SAHM a the moment but when I was working I used to suffer badly from work stress. There were many times I couldn't sleep it was awful. I am hoping I won't stress as much when I eventually return to work.

AFM - we have only decided on a girls name so far - Eliana. Still narrowing down our choices for a boy name. I am feeling a bit sad tonight. DH is going away for work early tomorrow and won't be back till late Friday night. Although he has gone away for work before I just feel really anxious this time ( probably all those preggo hormones). I have organised plenty of things this week to keep DD and I busy so hopefully the time will go fast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Hi ladies
    Been a very long time since I have posted and so much has happened!!! Welcome and congrats Rainbow!!!

I haven't been posting for awhile as I have been having a horrible couple of weeks. Honestly thought my dream pregnancy was turning into a nightmare pregnancy, but last Tuesday I had a realisation that I was so stressed from work! I have been 'stressed' before at work - but I have never been so physically ill, not sleeping and so tense and anxious. So on Wednesday I went into work and told our new manager that enough is enough and that I was so stressed that if things didn't change, I physically could not last the week. Since then, my dream pregnancy has come back!!!! No more feeling sick, sleeping a full night, no more tension, no more being miss emotional and feeling soo happy! Can't believe I had let my work get so out of control. Unfortunaely have a new manager (current boss is on mat leave) and she is taking major advantage of myself and my 2 colleagues. Well no more!!

So that is why I have been so quiet - but I am back and back to loving this pregnancy journey! I am 15 weeks today and have a bump happening DH is busy renovating rooms and we have bought the wardrobe for bub's room. Today I have filled in the admission form for the hospital and need to fill in the forms on whether to give consent to the K and Hep B vaccines. I am definitely consenting to the K vaccine, but I am not sure about the hep B. At first I was up for it, but after reading some threads - I am confused! Not wanting to get into heavy debates here - but what is everyone thinking of doing?
    I am so glad you are starting to feel better!
    I am pro vaccine both my boys have had all and these 2 will also have all none have gotten any bad reactions yet so I hope my luck will continue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Hi ladies

Sorry you were feeling so stressed out at work. Hopefully things improve so you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

Are you asking about vaccines for you while pregnant, or bub once born?

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilPetal, I hope your week without DH goes quickly. I'm a sook, and hate it when DH and I are apart for too long. I love the name Eliana.