Closed Thread
Page 53 of 155 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow I am glad the progesterone results came back high yay! I also am one of those that had spotting from very early on an even had a massive bleed at 13 weeks so spotting is quite common as well!! Fx all goes smoothly from now on

Afm: 22 weeks today so all moving very slowly haha specially when I still have another week an a half for my next ob appointment! The twins are going well, as far I can tell, I feel movement most of the time but it still bugs me that I can't tell the difference between each twin I don't really know who is moving when and who is not makes me a little worried sometimes. I try using a Doppler to hear them but they have very similar hbs as well so I don't know if I'm getting 2 different ones or just the Same one twice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Ooooh I feel for you... I went to uni right up until 39 weeks with DD... some classes I had to go external though because I couldnt fit behind the damned fold out tables in the lecture theatre/ tute rooms anymore!!!! If I tried to put the desk down it rested on my belly and DD would go nuts trying to kick it off!!
    I feel so stupid. None of it is making any sense at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    I feel so stupid. None of it is making any sense at all
    Uni or me??!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Uni or me??!!
    Uni!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Rainbow I am glad the progesterone results came back high yay! I also am one of those that had spotting from very early on an even had a massive bleed at 13 weeks so spotting is quite common as well!! Fx all goes smoothly from now on

Afm: 22 weeks today so all moving very slowly haha specially when I still have another week an a half for my next ob appointment! The twins are going well, as far I can tell, I feel movement most of the time but it still bugs me that I can't tell the difference between each twin I don't really know who is moving when and who is not makes me a little worried sometimes. I try using a Doppler to hear them but they have very similar hbs as well so I don't know if I'm getting 2 different ones or just the Same one twice
    I was 22 weeks yesterday. Eagerly awaiting my ob appointment in 1.5 weeks. It seems to be going so slowly.

We went and bought a change table, pram and capsule today. I love baby shopping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ooooh I feel for you... I went to uni right up until 39 weeks with DD... some classes I had to go external though because I couldnt fit behind the damned fold out tables in the lecture theatre/ tute rooms anymore!!!! If I tried to put the desk down it rested on my belly and DD would go nuts trying to kick it off!!
    I'm supposed to start studying a CA module when I'm 36 weeks, which will go until bub is about 8 weeks old. Thankfully it is external so I can do it as I want to, but I'm not sure how motivated I am going to be by then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome rainbow! Nice to see you here! It is a great group.

Re spotting I've had it twice once at six weeks and again around 22-23. My bubs is doing great. The ob said it happens in 1/3 of healthy preg.

Toni I am at Uni too. :-) Have to keep making myself concentrate otherwise ill never finish! Lil smurfy your crazy. Can u defer? I am hoping to have all my work done by 36-37 weeks! But who knows. The original plan was by 32 and I'm 29 now so that's not going to happen.

Mylittlestar if ur reading along we all hope u and little Max are doing well.

Eko are u feeling better?

Bond congrats on the house!

I finally decided I better pull my finger out and decide re a cot. I now have an idea of what I want. It's an oz made one. Fingers crossed we can get it at the right price. Once I've done that I need to think about prams and car seats. Eko I still have your original hospital list. At some point ill look at that too!

Wave everyone else! You have been a chatty group the last few days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fel how's the blood pressure going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Fel how's the blood pressure going?
    My blood pressure seems to sit on 115/70 when at home and 125/80 when at the doctor I think i have white coat hypertension haha. I see my ob again on tuesday so ill probably have the protein checked again too.

What brand of cot is Australian? I also have Ekos hospital list saved. I should probably get my stuff organised slowly too.. With the blood pressure and protein I may end up going in early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko sorry you are feeling so bleh. Hopefully you can shake this flu like thing soon. Not long before bubs is here now. Rest up!

Rainbow, great blood results! I'm so thrilled for you. What a journey you have been on! Your pic is amazing, thanks for sharing.

Lil smurfy - yay for getting some baby stuff. It's exciting! We picked up our car seat today off lay-by.

Bond glad to hear your son had a better nights sleep. Hopefully it continues!

Nila - I know what you mean about bubs and movement. It must be harder to distinguish with 2 in there. I haven't felt bubs as much as I have been, I'm not worried just yet maybe she is just being lazy...

Sage - well done on deciding on a cot.

AFM 26w today. Starting to feel a little uncomfortable and getting sore in my pelvis and legs when on my feet for too long. We have a 21st party tonight so I am resting on the couch watching recorded episodes of one born every minute.

Enjoy the weekend ladies!