Closed Thread
Page 52 of 155 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting: glad your scan went well

Rainbow: Welcome and congrats, great to have you over here.

Bond: great to hear about the house.

Will reply more later am currently sitting at uni waiting for class to start. I have a stuffy head and active bub both which will make concentrating hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    At the risk of sounding repetitive, rainbow welcome and here's to a safe and happy pregnancy

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awesome.

Also - my avatar is my little bugaloo at 8 cells old! Isn't that incredible? I think she's got my eyes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Awesome.

Also - my avatar is my little bugaloo at 8 cells old! Isn't that incredible? I think she's got my eyes!
    That's great about your progesterone. Great pic! Baby's first photo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow - Ive had spotting this pregnancy including red blood and bubs is looking healthy and happy But you're right, Important to keep them informed, especially if you have fresh blood bleeding with cramping.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (16-03-2013)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome.

That is, within all seriousness, probably one of the most awe inspiring things I've ever seen. Imagine when your bub is 18 and you can say "this is you at 8 cells old!".
    It's just incredible what science can do . Totally amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Will reply more later am currently sitting at uni waiting for class to start. I have a stuffy head and active bub both which will make concentrating hard.
    Ooooh I feel for you... I went to uni right up until 39 weeks with DD... some classes I had to go external though because I couldnt fit behind the damned fold out tables in the lecture theatre/ tute rooms anymore!!!! If I tried to put the desk down it rested on my belly and DD would go nuts trying to kick it off!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome.

Your little bub is fascinating rainbow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Lil Smurfy - Don't worry, I'll hang around *grin*. I want to see how all of you girls get along! Although no doubt for the first few weeks I'll be pretty quiet until we get into a pattern.

FTM - I haven't seen anything from My Little Star in a while. I'm guessing she's just settling into having Max at home as she probably was due to bring him home around now, she was originally due right around when I am I think.

LilPetal - Hope your DD is over the moodiness lol.

waiting - That's a really sweet little gift, how nice of them . That's the kind of thing that really makes your day isn't it!

maybee baybee - *wave* How're you doing hun?

dream girl - How're things going for you? At 23 weeks you must be at the comfortable stage, I really miss that point.

Nila - How're you and the twins doing? So many people seem to be having twins, I thought it was quite rare but it seems knowing me simply increases your chances of having multiples haha.

rainbow road - I was SO hoping to see you here eventually! Congrats on your BFP, that's a brilliant line! 320 at 16dpo is a fantastic result, sounds like it's definitely MS that you've got going on there

Again, sorry if I've missed anyone but hope you're doing well! I tend to pick up names of people who've posted so if I haven't said anything it's not because I don't want to. I just have terrible baby brain and can't work out who I've missed .

AFM - Blech. Feeling completely miserable. This cold or whatever it is that I have has just really floored me. I woke up at 2am after going to bed at about 9pm and haven't felt tired enough to go back to sleep yet. I'm strongly considering a warm cup of milk and some cookies .

But if I'm honest I feel like a real sook. So many people have trouble even conceiving or just plain can't and I'm sitting here having a whinge and complaining that I want it all over with. What a drama queen .
    II think it's just that I'm not feeling well, I'm tired, and the hormones are ramping up. So I keep trying to tell myself to suck it up and that it'll be over soon.
    And then I'll be leaky, sleep deprived and covered in baby spit up. Glamour central! Bahahahaha!
    Haha I honestly didn't think twins were that common either specially conceiving them with no assistance! I do hope you get your health back to normal I had a cold a couple of days ago and my nose was blocked so I feel your pain I had a very difficult time sleeping although I normally have trouble sleeping anyways

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to add my 2 cents and add my welcome to you, Rainbow. Very warm welcome!
    J x.