Closed Thread
Page 51 of 155 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome rainbow and congratulations! A beautiful looking BFP. All the best for your pregnancy

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lil Smurfy - Don't worry, I'll hang around *grin*. I want to see how all of you girls get along! Although no doubt for the first few weeks I'll be pretty quiet until we get into a pattern.

FTM - I haven't seen anything from My Little Star in a while. I'm guessing she's just settling into having Max at home as she probably was due to bring him home around now, she was originally due right around when I am I think.

LilPetal - Hope your DD is over the moodiness lol.

waiting - That's a really sweet little gift, how nice of them . That's the kind of thing that really makes your day isn't it!

maybee baybee - *wave* How're you doing hun?

dream girl - How're things going for you? At 23 weeks you must be at the comfortable stage, I really miss that point.

Nila - How're you and the twins doing? So many people seem to be having twins, I thought it was quite rare but it seems knowing me simply increases your chances of having multiples haha.

rainbow road - I was SO hoping to see you here eventually! Congrats on your BFP, that's a brilliant line! 320 at 16dpo is a fantastic result, sounds like it's definitely MS that you've got going on there

Again, sorry if I've missed anyone but hope you're doing well! I tend to pick up names of people who've posted so if I haven't said anything it's not because I don't want to. I just have terrible baby brain and can't work out who I've missed .

AFM - Blech. Feeling completely miserable. This cold or whatever it is that I have has just really floored me. I woke up at 2am after going to bed at about 9pm and haven't felt tired enough to go back to sleep yet. I'm strongly considering a warm cup of milk and some cookies .

But if I'm honest I feel like a real sook. So many people have trouble even conceiving or just plain can't and I'm sitting here having a whinge and complaining that I want it all over with. What a drama queen .
    II think it's just that I'm not feeling well, I'm tired, and the hormones are ramping up. So I keep trying to tell myself to suck it up and that it'll be over soon.
    And then I'll be leaky, sleep deprived and covered in baby spit up. Glamour central! Bahahahaha!
    Last edited by Eko; 16-03-2013 at 04:38.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm really anxious to get my progesterone results back because today I had the cursed brown spotting again this morning and I'm not sure whether low progesterone might be the cause?

I only need to wait a few hours, but it's scary!! I don't want it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Rainbow! Hoping this is a lovely sticky bub for you. I had all kinds of brown spotting and then bright red bleeding and bub was fine so it seems to happen to lots of us. I was also on crinone for the first 8 weeks or so.

Waiting, that is great news! Such a great feeling to see that heartbeat!

I am very happy for both you ladies as you've had a hard journey.

Eko- sorry you've not slept well hun. I think it's really hard to rest at that late stage. Take it easy today if possible!

Afm- well my son slept so well last night that I am up before him today! Just sat enjoying a quiet cuppa before he wakes. A rare treat! Will feel much better after that good sleep. We are signing the lease today then off to order our capsule on lay by. Getting a maxi cosi which will fit on my mamas and papas pram like my UK one except it will be legal to use here!
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 16-03-2013 at 06:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think i will ask for pessaries/crinone just for my own peace of mind.

I know brown isn't necessarily bad, and it's only a tiny amount, but I'd rather be safe than sorry, especially while a scan won't show anything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think any kind of spotting or bleeding can make you worry. If you can use the cream and it reassures you, and ensures that bub stays nice and snug, then it is definitely worth it.

There is so much stress and worry involved with being pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree Smurfy. Small price to pay for a snug bug. Waiting for the phone to be open at 9 so I can call!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome rainbow! I know its hard but try not to worry about brown spotting. Most of us in here have had some sort of spotting/bleeding at some stage. Its definitely more common than i thought

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congrats on the house too Bond Glad to hear your DS slept better last night!

Hope everyone has a good weekend

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FelH For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (17-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my progesterone was 1300!!!! So it's not low progesterone, haha.

She said it's probably just old implantation blood and nothing to worry about unless it gets heavy and/or red