Closed Thread
Page 5 of 155 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I'm a executive officer to the CEO. I guess if I didn't like my job I would be looking forward to it ... Also I have 2.5yrs off with dd1 so I have already had a taste of the good and not so good side of it lol!
    Soooo much easier to go to work when u have a toddler at home lol! U don't have to be a mum for 8 hours and you get to use ur brain again! Rather than washing, cleaning and cooking!!
    I do love babies though lol!!
    I wish I had a job to go back to sometimes just to keep a bit of sanity but I have tried looking for the past year and nothing so we just decided that might as well try to have another baby and try to get a job after so that became the plan! It's always good to also like what you are doing I never really liked my job cause I hate the hospitality industry so it was a good decision on my part to be a sahm although you do miss the adult company and conversations haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    I wish I had a job to go back to sometimes just to keep a bit of sanity but I have tried looking for the past year and nothing so we just decided that might as well try to have another baby and try to get a job after so that became the plan! It's always good to also like what you are doing I never really liked my job cause I hate the hospitality industry so it was a good decision on my part to be a sahm although you do miss the adult company and conversations haha
    Yes exactly!! I think it's really hard for some people to understand (work colleagues) especially males that its not all fun and games, it's tiring and hard work! I don't mean to sound negative either. Work life balance with a kid is tough as well but I guess I feel like I have another purpose again, routine is so boring after a while!!
    On the other hand, I am slightly looking forward to finishing, no more cleaning on the weekends or spending it doing grocery shopping or washing and I will have enough time to go back to the gym yes! Positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Nila.

I am looking forward to mat leave because work is a bit stressful at the moment but I will be return in Jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck today Nila

I hear you Toni ont he maternity leave. I am sooo over working right now and can't wait for it. Only 9 more weeks to go .. yippeeeee!!

I won't be going back but am hoping to find something to do from home that will bring in a bit of extra cash

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3

Good luck Nila!

I wanted to be a full time SAHM but after 8 months of it with DS I was ready to work part time, with my mum looking after him for two days. It's lovely eating lunch at work in peace reading my book or chatting with the girls rather than wiping sticky hands and faces! I'm currently working 4 days now he's bit older but want to reduce that after this baby to maybe 2 or 3 days. Best of both worlds. But I won't go back too soon and will preferably have a year at home if we can afford it. I am the higher earner, boo.

I really wish I enjoyed staying at home full time, but it is so exhausting that I find going to work is a break! I really admire those mums who stick it out full time for years, good on ya I say!
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 13-02-2013 at 10:42.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3

I would love to stay at home longer but we can't afford me to not be working. Will only go back 3 days a week though

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Just wanted to pop in and ask if any of you ladies has heard from J since she posted about her seizure? Is she ok?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Just wanted to pop in and ask if any of you ladies has heard from J since she posted about her seizure? Is she ok?
    No one has heard from J for awhile now we are very worried about her

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

So are we in the TTC thread

J! Where are you?!

Thanks
    Reviews

Had my ob appointment just now and it looks like its one boy and one girl she was pretty confident but not 100% although the boy is a confirmed boy now need to wait till our morph scan to confirm!!! But my intuition is always right
    I am quite worried about j as well hope its all good with her