Closed Thread
Page 47 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dream Girl- Hope the chiropractor gives you some relief for your back! Back pain in the worst!

J- Did Oscar go back to sleep when he came in at 5:20am? I'm tired today as heard Toby gagging at 2:30am and went in expecting to find he had vomited, but not much really there, just water. I think his tummy was empty as he'd not wanted any dinner. He was fine but then as he was awake I had to sleep next to him on the air mattress. Been feeling sick myself so wonder if there is a mild bug going around! He ate his breakfast and I called his daycare centre earlier and he'd eaten morning tea, plus extra, so seems fine now. However, he has this nasty habit of seeming fine the next day then it coming back the following night! Yuck, hate night time vomit so hope he doesn't!

Really glad you're getting excited about your little girl. Will be so lovely to have a son and a daughter, best of both worlds!

Waiting- your DD must be intuitive, how funny! How long are you going to wait before telling her, after your 12 wk scan or longer?

AFM - my MIL actually emailed me yesterday and said she didn't mind knowing the sex as she has 5 grandsons and 5 grandaughters already. But not to tell the rest of the family if they don't want to know. That was nice of her, so I said I would put it on FB but hide it from those family members unless they specifically ask us. But can't guarantee someone won't let slip! When DH saw this he said that was ok, so will be posting the following pic to everyone later!!

This is my GIRL!!!! Both 15 and 20 wk scans confirm it, so quietly confident and very happy I will have one of each gender. She did a massive yawn while we were watching, so cute! Baby Holmes.jpg
    Last edited by Bond Girl; 14-03-2013 at 11:37.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (14-03-2013),Eko  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Had to share, we were at my dads for dinner tonight and dd announced that I have a fat belly because there's a baby in it.... Umm.... We haven't told her anything??!! And she had NEVER said anything like that before?!!! Freaked me out and I had to do some cover up quick smart!! Fx its a good sign though....
    How cute my ds1 was also very in tune with the pregnancy and even got the sex of the babies right everytime I was unsure about it all I would ask him if mommy still had babies in her tummy and he would always say yes theres 2 babies. My mom has always told me kids can sense and know what sex the babies are even before just by the way they act!
    Fx it's a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats on your little girl, Bond. How exciting, one of each. That's good that your MIL wants to know.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I so hope DD is right and everything is ok with bubs. Exactly 24 hours till my scan now!!

Congrats on your little girl bond!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck with your scan tomorrow. I hope bub is doing great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your baby girl bond!

Waiting good luck tomorrow ill be thinking of you.

Anyone know which nasal sprays are safe to use? I'm sick of not being able to breathe! I have been told before but I can't remember.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FelH For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your scan, waiting! Will wait to hear tomorrow.

Fel- sorry don't know about nasal sprays, sure J will assist in her usual lovely way!

Well I went out in my lunch break and went mad on baby girl's clothes in the Big W sale. Got lots of summer stuff for next year for either $3 or $5 each. Sent a guilty text message to DH but he didn't mind as I spent less than $50. It was my little treat to myself after the good news today.

Feeling really crap and ill at the moment after lack of sleep last night. Cancelled my home visit this afternoon and just waiting to go home from work. My eye has been twitching all afternoon, probably overtiredness! Still got to go for a house viewing at 5:30 then talk to my mum to share the good news on skype, but at least I'm not putting DS to bed tonight so I can put my feet up! Really hope he's not sick again during the night!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting fx all will go well tomorrow!!!!

Bond yay for baby girl!!! Very cute scan photo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting good luck for your scan tomorrow.

Bond congrats on a little girl. There's a few of us having girls. One of each sounds lovely

J good luck with getting Oscar to sleep in his big boy bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Congrats on your baby girl bond!

Waiting good luck tomorrow ill be thinking of you.

Anyone know which nasal sprays are safe to use? I'm sick of not being able to breathe! I have been told before but I can't remember.
    Not sure felh, I know you can use fess which is a saline spray (didn't help a lot for me). I can't remember if I used otrivin nasal spray while I was pregnant... Hopefully J or your pharmacist can confirm.