Closed Thread
Page 42 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Such a cute scan pic Toni!

AFM - went to the hospital and got checked over by my ob. Bubs heart rate is fine and my blood pressure is fine. my pulse was a bit fast, my temp was normal. Ob confirmed that the pain is coming from my uterus, my uterus is tender all over which is why I can't get comfortable at all. Had blood tests so hopefully will know more when they come back but basically they don't know why the pain is happening. Could be an infection brewing. I am in a bit of a panic about it because I don't know how I will look after DD when DH goes back to work on Monday if I still feel like this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LilPetal For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (09-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cute pic Toni!!

Lil Petal, glad to hear everything is ok with bubs. I hope the pain settles down for you soon - not nice

Well.... it seems that me and 6 weeks pregnant just dont mix. Once again Im bleeding. Its heavier than when I had the missed m/c and seems to only be red/brown when I have a BM (sorry if tmi!!) but turns brown quickly after to a light discharge. REALLY hoping its just linked to going to the loo and nothing to do with bubs.... Rang the IVF clinic but because they were really busy today didnt get to return my call until after the lab was closed for today so they couldnt do bloods. They have suggested I go in Mon for bloods. Im still so unsure because it caused so much stress last time with the missed m/c.. I might do it but ask that they move my scan forward a bit as its still not for nearly 2 weeks.. Ill be 6w 5d on Mon, so if they can get it closer to the 7 week mark rather than over 8 weeks Ill be happy. I just need some answers!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hope everything is ok, waiting. Hopefully it is just related to BM and not bub. I'd definitely be trying to get that scan moved earlier. The stress and anxiety must be terrible for you.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Well.... it seems that me and 6 weeks pregnant just dont mix. Once again Im bleeding. Its heavier than when I had the missed m/c and seems to only be red/brown when I have a BM (sorry if tmi!!) but turns brown quickly after to a light discharge. REALLY hoping its just linked to going to the loo and nothing to do with bubs.... Rang the IVF clinic but because they were really busy today didnt get to return my call until after the lab was closed for today so they couldnt do bloods. They have suggested I go in Mon for bloods. Im still so unsure because it caused so much stress last time with the missed m/c.. I might do it but ask that they move my scan forward a bit as its still not for nearly 2 weeks.. Ill be 6w 5d on Mon, so if they can get it closer to the 7 week mark rather than over 8 weeks Ill be happy. I just need some answers!!!!
    Oh no, that sounds really stressful Can you go to a local hospital or GP and get a referral for an emergency scan? It'd be transvag but at least you'd get some idea of what was going on.

I hope everything's good and it's just your body being a bit finicky. I had spotting for about two weeks at that stage with DS and I have no idea whether it was triggered by a BM or not as I didn't pay attention to timing so hopefully it's nothing serious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh waiting I agree with Eko if you get very anxious waiting till Monday maybe go to the hospital for a scan.

AFM - pain is a little better today. My ob called this morning to check on me and give me blood results. Looks I might be starting to get an infection but borderline at the moment so just monitoring that and he will ring and check up on me again tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil petal glad the pain has eased off today. Hope the infection doesn't develop into anything. Sounds like you have a caring ob.

Waiting - I hope the bleeding is nothing to do with bubs. I hope you can get some answers soon.

J how was your shopping adventure? Did you buy much?

Tonis - cute pic of bubs. I was about 21wks when I noticed my work pants were no longer fitting right. I now live in 3/4 leggings with dress or skirt. Much more comfy

I have been feeling and can now see really defined punches or kicks from bubs in the past few days. DH finally felt it too and it was a lovely moment for us. I love the feeling of bubs moving

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Bond, that's a shame about the house. Hopefully you'll find a good one soon. You're getting nice and organised with your shopping. I said to DH the other day, that I'll need pjs or something to sleep in in hospital. Am I better off with nighties?
    I found nighties better as constantly bleeding, changing pads, had catheter in etc. Plus during labour they are better for examinations. The ones i have either have buttons down the front for easy breast feeding after or i can slip the strap down. But all personal preference. Maybe take a couple of each?

Having a lovely time at the coast. Weather is great, DS having a brilliant time. Just sat at the park having fish and chips for dinner so will do more personals later!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Cute pic Toni!!

Lil Petal, glad to hear everything is ok with bubs. I hope the pain settles down for you soon - not nice

Oh no I hope it's nothing with the baby!! Fx they can move the scan up a little bit just for some answers!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my bloods back. They are still rising (at over 68000 now!) which is higher than we got last time so feeling a bit reassured. Fs will ring tomorrow to let me know if they can move the scan forward

11. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Eko  (11-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on the bloods waiting! Hopefully it's a sign that bubs is ok. I hope the FS can move your scan forward