Closed Thread
Page 41 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond, that's a shame about the house. Hopefully you'll find a good one soon. You're getting nice and organised with your shopping. I said to DH the other day, that I'll need pjs or something to sleep in in hospital. Am I better off with nighties?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lil Smurfy - yes go with nighties in hospital. I dont normally use them but took 2 with DD (because of heavy bleeding after delivery). Was much easier to deal with, and for the moments nurses come in checking your pad (especially after having a c-section if you cant move!) they dont have to hoist ur pants down

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM - I didn't get bad heartburn until about 3 weeks ago. I mean I had it, but a few Rennies would sort me out pretty quickly and it certainly wouldn't keep me awake. Different story now, I'm suspecting this bub is going to be a monster lol. Either that or very VERY hairy. Like, werewolf styles! Single digits now, exciting isn't it That's a lovely bump you have too

Lil Smurfy - That's a gorgeous bump you have there
    When it comes to PJs in hospital I think it depends on what you're comfortable in. The problem with nighties is that if you can't drag the neck/arm over for BFing you have to hitch the whole thing up to BF which can be really uncomfortable. And even if you CAN drag the neck over or down under your boob because it's stretchy having the materiel push into your skin can be a bit uncomfortable after a while. Personally I recommend PJs with a top that can be unbuttoned to get the top entirely out of the way, especially in those first few days when even the slightest annoyance can make it seem a lot more difficult to BF.

waiting - Gah, sorry you're feeling crappy :/ Hoping it passes soon for you. I had heartburn in the early stages with this one and I think it was pretty much gone by about 12 weeks. BUT I didn't have it at all with DS in the early stages so fingers crossed it eases off earlier for you than it did for me this time.

Bond Girl - Bum about the house But I'm sure you'll find something soon. Where do you live if you don't mind me asking? Or more to the point, where are you looking? I procrastinated like MAD on nursing bras this time but had to give up and get some. I initially bought a couple of nursing bras from kmart but I can't stand the way they give you tube-boob. I don't like that my boobs squish together into one sausage like mass on my chest. Nothing worse than sweaty cleavage *shudder*. So I went to bras n things and got two maternity bras with... Wait for it... REMOVABLE underwire! SO MUCH HAPPIER! lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eko, do you have a Chemist Warehouse near you? They will have cheap ranitidine 300mg tablets. We don't want you suffering!

I am about to go to Baby Gallery and Baby Bunting with my husband and Oscar. Will be fun! (Maybe not for them, but Mummy will enjoy herself).

J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have a good day shopping J! Anything in particular you are looking for

Bond so sorry you didn't like the house. Hopefully you find on eyou like soon. I hope you are enjoying your weekend away.

Lil Smurfy - cute bump! I love seeing bump pics.

To those with heartburn/reflux I had it bad at the end of my last pregnancy. My DD was born with heaps of hair too.

AFM - I started getting a weird pain all over my belly yesterday afternoon it is like a muscle pain down the sides and at the bottom of my bump. Walking,sitting, taking a deep breath everything hurts. Rang my ob this morning and about to head over to the birth suite at my hospital to get it checked out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    J, enjoy your shopping!

LilPetal, I hope everything is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Petal I hope everything is ok

J hope you had fun shopping did you get lots of great things?

Asm: nothing to report am 21 weeks today and I still haven't done any shopping and a huge list of things I wanna get done before the babies come So Im running way behind

Thanks
    Reviews
    FirstTimeMummy2012: Can't believe you are in single figures in your countdown. How exciting And great bump pic

Eko: That sucks about the tablets. Hope you can get through til pay day without to much discomfort.

Lil Smurfy: You have a great bump pic

waitinghoping: Tired is sucky. I remember it well as it never left haha. Hope your scan gets here quickly for you.

Bond Girl: Hope you find a place you like soon. Shopping sounds good. I have organised nothing for in hospital and have not given any thought to pj's I don't wear any at home its too hot and I always wake up feeling strangled so its going to be hard!

J37: Hope you had fun shopping, did you buy anything fun?

LilPetal: Any news? Hope everything is ok

Nila:Glad to hear you are going well. I am sure you will get organised eventually. I think I am a little too laid back with that. Haven't really organised anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my extra scan on Thursday. As far as I can tell everything with bub is fine. HB 150 and some good pics. Finding I am needing to change what I am wearing. I normally wear shorts with a belt to work but I am finding it very uncomfortable over my bump but it I put the belt under my bump my pants fall down. Am looking at moving into skirts instead haha.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    That baby pic is so cute Toni

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (09-03-2013)