Closed Thread
Page 38 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Bondgirl I will keep my fingers crossed on the house situation for you. Enjoy the long weekend away. I came back from my holiday so much more relaxed which was much needed after all the stress we went through with buying/selling our home. Still got the actual move to come, not looking forward to that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Eko! The 28th March, that's very soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for the house Bond Girl.

I ended up in tears at work today, we have 2 different cars we drive, lancers and taragos. I find the tarago's cause me more pain mostly with my sciatica. So I make sure to book the lancer. Co-worker came up and said he was taking the car I booked and I could take a tarago. I explained this caused problems at which one of the senior clinicians overheard, went off her head and then I was forced to fill out an incident report explaining I can't drive the tarago. What a day.
    Plus have my extra scan tomorrow to check bub's heart. I am stressed even though as far as I can tell it is only because the photos at 20 weeks didn't show everything they wanted to see.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bond Girl - Great news about the house situation. It sucks that it's going to cost you more but fingers crossed you get it We've picked a name thankfully. We have trouble with boys names for some reason. Girls names are easy and we always pick them quickly but boys names are always a real struggle.

LilPetal - Our nursery is FINALLY ready! Lol. I had to make a few final changes, although I haven't got the cot set up yet because we're waiting until my mum gets here in mid-April to buy DS's big boy bed. That's fine though, we have a bassinette that bub will be in in our bedroom for the first few months anyway. Other than that I'm just waiting for some cute vinyl cut outs I bought for the walls to get here from China. They're so adorable ^.^

ToniS - I'm so sorry to hear you had such problems at work Sounds like there's not much sympathy going on there. I hope everything goes well for you at your scan tomorrow. I'm sure it will be fine, but that doesn't stop the worry beforehand does it.

AFM - I'm pretty excited now. My sister is getting here on the 23rd which is awesome because we thought she was only going to be getting here on the 25th. That means a few days more with her here which will be great! Neither DH nor I have any family around here so it'll be great to have someone here for the week the bub is born.
    She'll be on nephew duties with DS while I'm in hospital as well so that makes life a lot easier for us . I'm hoping to escape the hospital a bit earlier but I won't be leaving before I'm physically up to it. But it's certainly caught up to me that I'll be waking up to crying and sore boobs very soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is doing well!!! I've been offline for a bit as we have just moved house but I now have internet so I'm back online looks like I have plenty of reading to do!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry you had a crappy day tonis. Good luck for your scan tomorrow, another opportunity to see bubs.

Dream girl welcome back and yay for moving into your new place.

Eko how wonderful to have your sister on hand to help with your little boy. You sound like you are ready and just waiting for bubs now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just heard from the cruise line we went on in Feb, that one of their food preparation crew had hepatitis A at the time of the cruise and there's a chance we could be exposed to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I just heard from the cruise line we went on in Feb, that one of their food preparation crew had hepatitis A at the time of the cruise and there's a chance we could be exposed to it.
    Oh no!! What's the go now get tested and get the hep a shots?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Oh no!! What's the go now get tested and get the hep a shots?
    I'm not sure. I've called my ob to find out, just waiting on a call back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok that really sucks