Closed Thread
Page 35 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad all is ok. Maybe wait for j, she might know something. Had you done anything that might have aggravated it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Glad all is ok. Maybe wait for j, she might know something. Had you done anything that might have aggravated it.
    Yeah J might know what it is. No nothing, dr suggested I might have knocked or itched it in my sleep but I'm sure she was not convinced bleeding was from the little blister type thing at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you get some answers soon Maybee.

Fx for your rental Bond Girl. It must be very frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good news Maybee. One of those weird unexplained things perhaps!

AFM- well the house is being sold instead. I am so upset. We find a perfect place and we would have been successful in getting (she told us so) and they mess us around and sell it. I feel so annoyed and thinking I won't find anywhere perfect before bub comes. I do not want to be 8 months pregnant and moving again like last time. Want to get everything organised! Depressed :-(

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post

AFM- well the house is being sold instead. I am so upset. We find a perfect place and we would have been successful in getting (she told us so) and they mess us around and sell it. I feel so annoyed and thinking I won't find anywhere perfect before bub comes. I do not want to be 8 months pregnant and moving again like last time. Want to get everything organised! Depressed :-(
    Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that Bond Girl That's just awful. I don't blame you for feeling stressed at all, I know exactly how that feels.
    I hope the perfect house comes up for you soon.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Maybee...
    Firstly, if the bleeding was coming from the uterus, it almost certainly would have been visible on ultrasound. If the ultrasonographer could not see any free blood or evidence of a haematoma (blood clot), then I would be greatly reassured.
    Secondly, are you under the care of an OBGYN? If so, then I would ask him/her to examine the area. Probably not so urgent now you've had a normal scan, unless the blisters are painful.
    In pregnancy, it is quite common to get little "varicose veins" of the vaginal wall and/or vulva, due to increased intra-abdominal pressure. Obviously I cannot diagnose the blisters without examining you, but a varicose vein of the vulva would certainly look like a "blood blister".
    Hope this helps.
    J.
    Last edited by J37; 05-03-2013 at 08:01.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

I am back after a few weeks away on holidays and busy getting things sorted. I have read back about 5 pages but will save personals till I am more caught up.

So much has been going on. We have sold out unit and bought a house so we will be moving when I am 32 weeks pregnant, bit scared about that but excited to get into the new place and nest...damn having to wait 2 months till we move. currently 23 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good at the moment. Still managing to get to the gym 4 times a week and feeling plenty of kicks from bub. Trying to enjoy this comfortable stage of pregnancy.

Just wanted to repeat everyone's comments about J. Your help and advice is so valuable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post

That's not good. I hope you find another house soon. Moving is bad enough, without doing it while you're pregnant

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Thanks ladies. We ended up having the ultrasound at a private clinic for complete peace of mind. Ultrasound showed everything is ok with baby and we got some cool 4d pics. But still no closer to an explanation for this stupid blister thing!
    I'm glad your ultrasound showed that everything was ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    rning ladies,

Had growth scan yesterday. But doing well apart from being small. She maintained the two week lag which is okay at this stage in that she didn't lose any more growth. Have to have another one in two weeks. Got some cute 3D pics as she has flipped from head down to head up. Still a bit nervous for her but stable is better than losing more. About 1.2 kg now too

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub