Closed Thread
Page 34 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting I hope everything goes well and it's just a clot or something!! I have had spotting pretty much on and off for the past 17 weeks with a massive bleed about 7 weeks ago which was from a clot that had formed in between the twins now the blood clot is much smaller and the blood is getting less and less!!!
    I really hope it is not a mc and your bub is getting all nice and tight!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks guys. Im hoping its nothing sinister and bubs just settling in nicely. Seems to have stopped today (Fx!!) Its just super scary cos with my missed m/c all I had was a very small bleed at about 5 weeks (ie - now!), then very light spotting / brown mucus on and off until 7 weeks.. bubs passed at 6w6d... never had heavy bleeding. Arrgh!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really feel for you waiting as you won't relax a bit until you see that heartbeat in a couple of weeks. The wait is horrid, especially with what you've already been through. Big hugs hun. My bleeding was bright red blood, heavy, and still bub was ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Sorry I have been MIA for a little bit, have had no Internet access at home and been too busy at work to log on there. I have been missing this thread! I hope everyone is going well with their pregnancies. Will try to catch up in the next day or so with everyone's updates... All going ok with me, I became an aunty for the 10th time last week which was exciting. I'm super clucky! Feeling baby move lots which is reassuring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the long and TMI post but wondering if anyone else has had this before... J you might know something. I have what appears to be blood blisters, yep down there, on the outside. Anyhow I discovered this after waking up in blood stained pjs this morning. There was quite a bit of blood. I panicked, despite being 99.9% sure it wasn't bleeding from the vagina but from a spot that looks like a blood blister. I went to GP and she did an internal and said there was blood near cervix. As a precaution I was sent to hospital to have anti D injection and ultrasound (us). Hospital checked bubs hb (150) and could feel baby movement and said us not necessary. Half way home GP phones and says no go to have us privately. So now we are on our way back to have us. I am feeling confused and frustrated! One dr saying one thing and another saying different. No one has really addressed these blood blisters though! Not really painful but what are they and why are they there??

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    maybe - Yay for your newbie in the family! That's so awesome and I can imagine that the cluckiness must be murder .

waiting - How are you? Any more bleeding? I'm hoping it's settled for you .

Quick hi to everyone else .

Just have to have a quick vent over a mega TMI. Oh my gosh... There is nothing worse in this world than late stage pregnancy constipation.
    Ok so I'm sure there are worse things but holy heck.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Sorry for the long and TMI post but wondering if anyone else has had this before... J you might know something. I have what appears to be blood blisters, yep down there, on the outside. Anyhow I discovered this after waking up in blood stained pjs this morning. There was quite a bit of blood. I panicked, despite being 99.9% sure it wasn't bleeding from the vagina but from a spot that looks like a blood blister. I went to GP and she did an internal and said there was blood near cervix. As a precaution I was sent to hospital to have anti D injection and ultrasound (us). Hospital checked bubs hb (150) and could feel baby movement and said us not necessary. Half way home GP phones and says no go to have us privately. So now we are on our way back to have us. I am feeling confused and frustrated! One dr saying one thing and another saying different. No one has really addressed these blood blisters though! Not really painful but what are they and why are they there??
    We must have posted at the same time!
    I don't know what that is, but I've heard other women on BH mention blood blisters like that before. I can't remember for the life of me what they said it was though, hopefully J can enlighten us.

I don't blame you for the confusion but I'm glad to hear you're getting a US. I think you definitely need the reassurance. Hearing a HB is fantastic but a US will give them an idea of what's going on in there better than a heartbeat will.
    Don't leave the hospital until they give you a US! They might try to fob you off but just break into tears if you have to. It's not fair that you have to go through so much just to get some answers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe I have no idea but wanted to drop in and send hugs. I know it's probably really confusing but I think your gp will be being cautious and thorough which is everything we ask for in them. My gp is excellent and is very prompt with results. When my gestational diabetes screen came back high she rang to discuss even though I am under the care of an obstetrician and I don't think it was her job. She wanted to 100% make sure everything was followed up properly which I really appreciated. I wonder if your gp is being extra thorough and maybe will also know that you might feel anxious without the scan.

Good luck keep us posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You poor thing, maybe baby! Not heard of this at all, hope J can offer some advice!

Just phoned re. my rental application. There's been a delay as there's now a potential buyer. They're waiting to hear later today what's going on and we'll know tomorrow. Lady said our application is great and top of the list, but that doesn't help if it gets sold instead! Really anxious and fed up now, plus my Gastroparesis is playing up so I feel sick and teary. Just want this house!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. We ended up having the ultrasound at a private clinic for complete peace of mind. Ultrasound showed everything is ok with baby and we got some cool 4d pics. But still no closer to an explanation for this stupid blister thing!