Closed Thread
Page 28 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Toni you poor thing. Must be hard. Lots of rest and relaxation.

I'm doing my glucose challenge test
    Today. The green drink was so gross! Like drinking cordial. Yuck. Now the wait for the blood test in an hour
    Rest and relaxation won't be happening. I start uni on Monday haha. Yep I am insane!
    Hope the glucose test went ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Yay for catch up time!
    ToniS - I think going crazy is pretty normal when you're UTD. I get a little weird if I'm honest, and there's a few people that I have intentionally avoided because I don't want to get myself into trouble telling them what I really think of their behaviour when normally it wouldn't bother me or I'd shrug it off. I don't want to offend people so I've just gone all hermit crab.
    AFM - Not much has changed in the last few days. Still struggling to eat without acid in my throat, pretty much come to the conclusion that every time I eat I'm going to regret it heh.
    I missed a midwives appointment today, completely vagued on it so I'll have to give them a call and rebook. Not much has changed though so I'm not really sure whether or not I'll bother as I'll have an Ob appointment next week.
    Yep, and I thought the emotions when I was on the hormone tablets were bad! I hate how insane I feel.
    Boo about the reflux that's got to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    I've been put on bed rest my ob is worried that my blood pressure is too high for this stage of pregnancy. Just having some tests done now and I see her again in a week.
    Oh no that sucks. Hopefully they figure it out for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've been put on bed rest my ob is worried that my blood pressure is too high for this stage of pregnancy. Just having some tests done now and I see her again in a week.
    That's not good. I hope they can do something to lower your blood pressure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I cant remember who said they are suffering from restless legs (sorry, brain fade!) but I had it really bad with DD especially when trying to get to sleep at night or if I woke up during the night. I found massaging my legs helped but it really was awful, I sympathise completely and am hoping I dont get it again this time..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no!!! I hope they can find out what's going on and you don't have to stay on bed rest for long!! Meanwhile get some rest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fel, how high is your blood pressure? Is your OBGYN worried about pre-eclampsia? If so, it sounds like she is doing all the right things.

Sage, if your OGTT does reveal gestational diabetes, it really isn't too much of a big deal. More of a nuisance than anything. And you have me here to sympathise. I am on insulin, but most women can get away with diet-control. But again, if you need insulin, it really isn't a drama. As soon as a woman delivers, the GD resolves. But feel free to ask me any questions about it.

So, did we all shave our legs?!

J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's borderline at 125/80 but she thinks its too high for where I am. She said it still should be on the low side. I think she's more concerned about the jump it went from 100/55 then 100/60 to 115/80 now 125/80.
    I had a full blood count and a urine test last night and the man said they would test them right away so my ob will ring me this morning with results.
    I really hope it's nothing too serious
    I think I'm going to go mad on bed rest, but work was also driving me mad lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mornin all,

FelH - sorry to hear about bp. How far along are you?

I was lucky and passed my gd test. I was pretty freaked out at the thought of getting it but I think that was because I imagined it would be like clay coeliac diagnosis but really its only for three months or so. Just store up lots of Easter eggs for afterwards

I went to S&N and they had the clear drink, no one I know has had a green one! Clear was easy to drink.

AFM - I have a growth scan on Monday. Baby measuring behind fundally so ob did a quick scan and she was measuring about 7-10 days behind. Trying not to get too caught up in thinking about all the issues that could lie ahead as we won't really know anything until after the scan to see if she is maintaining her 7-10 day lag in which case she is just little or if she is dropping her growth by more days. I trust my ob though so they will so whatever is necessary.

I am lying here at the moment watching her roll around and kick away happily. Should really be getting ready fir work! Pregnancy can lead very quickly to procrastination lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    So, did we all shave our legs?! J x.
    I got mine waxed, but I forgot to moisturise for the few days before again which ended up with dry skin on my thigh which hurts way more Feel better for it now though.

I had a full blood count and a urine test last night and the man said they would test them right away so my ob will ring me this morning with results.
    I really hope it's nothing too serious
    I think I'm going to go mad on bed rest, but work was also driving me mad lol
    I hope your ob calls nice and early. Try to enjoy the break from work because hopefully everything comes back fine and you will be back getting driven mad at work in no time

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse84 View Post
    AFM - I have a growth scan on Monday. Baby measuring behind fundally so ob did a quick scan and she was measuring about 7-10 days behind. Trying not to get too caught up in thinking about all the issues that could lie ahead as we won't really know anything until after the scan to see if she is maintaining her 7-10 day lag in which case she is just little or if she is dropping her growth by more days. I trust my ob though so they will so whatever is necessary.

I am lying here at the moment watching her roll around and kick away happily. Should really be getting ready fir work! Pregnancy can lead very quickly to procrastination lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Hope she is just a small bub MickeyM. It is fun to sit and watch/feel them moving around, I find that it makes me procrastinate as well hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww Fel sorry to hear about your BP. Here's hoping a bit of rest brings it down

Sage sorry to hear about your GD results so far. Hopefully they improve. I've been eating Paleo (so no bread/pasta/potatoes, no refined sugar etc etc) in the hopes my GD results will be bang on. Here's hoping anyways!

Waiting, I hear you on the exhaustion. I've been exhausted since week 6! I'm now almost 28 weeks and I still battle exhaustion every single day Work is killing me!

Well after two days of bubs pummeling my insides, today she has decided to be super duper quiet which always freaks me out! Nothing more reassuring then having her kick away at me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    I cant remember who said they are suffering from restless legs (sorry, brain fade!) but I had it really bad with DD especially when trying to get to sleep at night or if I woke up during the night. I found massaging my legs helped but it really was awful, I sympathise completely and am hoping I dont get it again this time..
    That was me

I was fine last night so I'm lucky it isn't every night but still, how horrid is it?