Closed Thread
Page 23 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    They all ran away an hid cos they heard I was back

Stay mylittlestar!!
    Ha ha. Nope I didn't go and hide. I've been busy scouring baby shops. I didn't buy much, just some clothes and a cot set.

I was planning on working up to 37 weeks, but my ob seems to think that finishing at 36 weeks would be better. I've got a bit longer to think about it.

How was everyone's weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi everyone, have had a very busy week and weekend, but have been reading along.

Feeling like rubbish this morning, suffering stupid insomnia! Was awake for most of the night despite feeling tired. Most frustrating!! And now have to front for work... It's going to be a long day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    My morph scan went really well yesterday & everything is normal. Only hiccup was it taking 2 1/2 hrs cause bubs wouldn't move to be able to measure the heart. But hey, it did mean that I got to see plenty of bub
    Attachment 32224Attachment 32225
    Very cute scan dreamgirl

Mylittlestar I agree with everyone else, you should definitely stay! We'll have to have a graduates parent thread

I've been here, just really busy. DH and I finally started on fixing up the walls in the nursery and getting them and the architraves ready for paint. Yayyyy!! Can't wait to have th nursery done! 7 weeks and 4 days of work left until my maternity leave and less than 12 weeks until I meet my girl!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (25-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey everyone I must admit my weekend was pretty uneventful except yesterday I got a little sunburnt on my face so I look like a red panda haha!! I have my morph scan late this morning so fx babies cooperate!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Good luck with your morph scan Nila

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Hey everyone I must admit my weekend was pretty uneventful except yesterday I got a little sunburnt on my face so I look like a red panda haha!! I have my morph scan late this morning so fx babies cooperate!!!
    How exciting nila! Can't wait to hear al about it

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3

Good luck Nila, can't wait to hear.

My weekend was up and down, I'm super emotional, tired and just plain crazy. On the up side I can feel and see bub moving

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,
    I have caught a dreadful cold and I can't take anything for it! Spent all day in my pj's yesterday just trying some home remedies to make me better. Today I am a little better, but still feel horrible!
    So I have my 12 week scan in 1 hour - nervous, scared, worried - yet strangely calm....really hope bubba is all good Be back later with an update!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick one here too, bit headachey so not feeling great.

Bub is REALLY hurting me now with his stretches, I think I may have to pack more 000 things in his hospital bag because I think he's quite long. Ob said he's 'hefty' for his age .
    Getting antsy now, I think I need to have a pamper afternoon or something just to chill out. Had a bit of a flip out over money at DH earlier (nothing serious, just a bit stressed). He handled it extremely well *chuckle*.

One thing that's really bugging me though, I haven't shaved my legs in forever because the idea of having to sit down in the shower is just too much. Can't bend over to do it anymore without getting dizzy.
    Might set myself up a nice relaxing candle lit bath tonight. Or ask DH to do it for me .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Good luck Nila, can't wait to hear.

My weekend was up and down, I'm super emotional, tired and just plain crazy. On the up side I can feel and see bub moving
    Oh ToniS i sooo hear you on the super emotional and just plain crazy! I accused DH over the weekend of no longer wanting me and finding me disgusting looking and just had an absolute meltdown! It took him forever to assure me that he still finds me attractive and that the reason he hasn't put any moves on me is because he feels weird with a bubba in my tummy and especially as she kicks so much. I guess I can understand that

Nila can't wait to hear about your scan!

MissX, sorry you're feeling so crutty Can't wait to see the latest pic of your bubs!

Eko pooey on the headache Our poor DH's huh? The things they have to put up with!