Closed Thread
Page 20 of 155 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3

Good to hear from you MissX. Good luck with your scan on Monday. I worried about a lack of symptoms, but bub is doing great. Now I just realise I'm one of the lucky ones that is so far getting an easy ride

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MyLittleStar - I have to agree, Max is completely and utterly adorable. And all that hair! My DS was a baldy until he was about 6 months old and then he grew the most charming monk-mullet you've ever seen.

FelH - Don't worry about the bump shrink thing, that happened to me a few times. Bubs like to hide sometimes, it's their way of messing with our heads I'm sure! Glad to see it's back though hehe.

Lil Smurfy - Cheeky bub! Although if two of them are pretty sure it's a girl I reckon you're safe to go with that assumption

Nila - It'll be really nice to see your bubs on Monday, hope they give you some good pics

MissXamA - Sorry you had such a bad day I wouldn't worry about the symptoms going away, it'll happen on and off. I started getting queazy again at about 26 weeks when I hadn't had any MS for months. It was really bizarre. Gone again now though thankfully.

SageS - Trust me, get the Centrelink stuff out of the way the second you can! It's SOOOO much of a pain to have to do all of that stuff once bub gets here because all you want to do in the first few weeks is get through the day. The idea of going into CLink and waiting around for ages to get one piece of paper processed is just plain awful. Especially if they make mistakes and you keep having to go back.

Hello to anyone I missed as well, hope you're doing well

AFM - Because bub is pretty much out of room now I'm sleeping a bit better. Sounds weird, bigger belly usually means less comfort. But I don't get kicked awake anymore because the best he can do is stretch which is less jarring.
    I had a sudden realisation yesterday. I'm having a baby next month.
    I know, silly right? But it's taken so long to get to this point that it's almost like it just kind of appeared out of nowhere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Eko, I can't believe you are so close. How exciting!! This time next week, you'll be in the month that bub will be born

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3

Lil Smurfy: glad your scan went well.

Nila: Monday isn't far away at all. Can't wait for your update.

MissXamA: sorry you had a bad day, crying sometimes helps. Good luck with scan.

SageS: am doing well thanks. Feel better than I did earlier in the week just tired!

Eko: glad you are getting more sleep. Not long until your bub arrives.

AFM: doing well, finally look pregnant. Sent a photo to my sister and my 4yr old nephew said "that's my Toni, she has a baby in her belly" such a possessive little monkey but so adorable

Thanks
    Reviews

After bub being stubborn and not moving yesterday when they were trying to do the morph scan, she has done nothing but squirm around all day. I can just imagine her in there opening and shutting her legs, now that there is no one trying to get a peek.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Lil Smurfy: glad your scan went well.

Nila: Monday isn't far away at all. Can't wait for your update.

MissXamA: sorry you had a bad day, crying sometimes helps. Good luck with scan.

SageS: am doing well thanks. Feel better than I did earlier in the week just tired!

Eko: glad you are getting more sleep. Not long until your bub arrives.

AFM: doing well, finally look pregnant. Sent a photo to my sister and my 4yr old nephew said "that's my Toni, she has a baby in her belly" such a possessive little monkey but so adorable
    That's cute of your nephew!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha Toni that's adorable! Your nephew must be a sweety .

I just laybuyed a changetable and a few bottles online because Target have a sale on their online store. Saved about $60 so I'm pretty happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, Im popping my head in very gingerly as its only early days but.....

I'm BAAAAACKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got another BFP today on my 3rd IUI cycle (1st IUI since the d&c) HCG 261, e2 0.9, prog 96.9. FS said due date is Oct 30th but that doesnt work with my calculations so Im confused as I worked out Nov 1. Anyway doesnt matter!! Heartbeat scan will be March 22. OMG here we go again!!!! After 19 months of ttc and 2 m/cs Im petrified!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to waitinghoping For This Useful Post:

Eko  (22-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Woohooo waiting! Congratulations! so good to have you back xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome back Waiting!!!! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. I hope you have a very sticky bub in there.