Closed Thread
Page 19 of 155 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3

Max is so cute!
    Thanks for the tip Eko I downloaded the clink app
    Well my bump has shrunk? Lol it was so big last week and today it's almost flat again! If it wasn't for a perfect 20 week scan I would be very worried!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MyLittleStar: Max is gorgeous! so glad he is doing well

Bond Girl: Yes I looked up perineal massage but thanks for the info. Bit rude about the other friend saying babies sleep like that when it is clearly not true for all bubs.

Lil Smurfy: How did your scan go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

My scan went well. Bub is healthy and measurements are all good. The sonographer was fantastic. She tried so long trying to get bub to cooperate so she could determine the gender, and said she thinks it's a girl but can't be completely sure. Given the 3D gender scan said girl, I'm happy with that. My ob said she'll have a look next time.

Thanks
    Reviews

Glad your scan went well lil smurfy
    I am impatiently waiting till Monday for mine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Pinkorblue and MissX seem to have disappeared.
    Hey Smurfy...I am here. Reading along. I have had the most hectic couple of weeks - last 2 weekends have been away interstate for various reasons and then work has been hectic, it is beyond a joke. Today I had such a shocking day...I ended up in tears - felt like an idiot, no-one saw me though!
    I have been reading away. Use to do my reading and interacting while on the train, but starting to get motion sickness - eek!
    So I am 12 weeks on Sunday! Have the NT scan on Monday afternoon and then OB appt on Wednesday. Hopefully if all goes well, we can announce to our parents next wednesday night! Looking forward to telling my in-laws - they are going to be so happy!
    I am a little worried though because the last 2 weeks my symptoms vanished and I felt normal with plenty of energy. This week I am under the weather, but think it is my body suffering from no rest at all! I have Monday off work..I need it. So fingers crossed my little one is still hanging in there and we get to see bubba on Monday!

Thanks
    Reviews

Miss x can't wait for your scan. Symptoms seem to come and go according to the person, some people have lots some none!

Nila I can't wait for ur scan either.

Toni hope ur doing well, I haven't googled perineal massage yet

Button thanks for info re epi noh I have heaps of friends who have had them and only one had a small tear. They'd ave about them. I'm going to ask my ob his thoughts

Bondgirl so frustrating with person re sleep as a first time mum its comments like that that make other mums feel like failures when there baby wakes for feeds every three hours. I know every baby's different but Can make others feel so bad

Fel a flat tummy. Now I see my bump at 26 weeks I think mine was flat at 20. Bet bubs has just moved towards the back.

Eko I havent even thought about centre link yet. Something I will have to in the future love the idea of the app. Sounds easier. Not long now till bubs arrives how exciting.

Edit typos

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh my my little star he is gorgeous. Met a Little premmie fresh out of hospital at the shops he was so cute. Seriously Devine. big hugs hows his swallowing going?

Lil smurfy congrats on the scan, funny ur bubs kept its legs crossed for gender at our scan bubs was sleeping and the ob said well its def a boy or a girl which was funny cos we didn't want to know gender.

Ftm not long for you now either. Wowsers this group will explode with babies soon! Think it's time for a few more graduates to join us from the ttc thread

Thanks
    Reviews

Lil petal! Thanks for the story re forceps that's something that has been worrying me so it was good to hear.

Hi everyone else! Hope ur all doing well!! :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

My symptoms disappeared at around then too missxama and I was very worried! My ob said it was because the placenta had taken over the hormone production. Good luck for your scan!

Thanks
    Reviews

Sage it popped back out again this morning! It's so strange. I suppose it has a lot to do with bubs position