Closed Thread
Page 148 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1544
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Yeah, they gave it to me... Gave me the piece of the paper saying effective April ect and my boss just emailed me saying HR won't be paying it to me until June.

They are giving me more ammo to leave than stay at the moment...
    Hopefully they back pay it April. They sound dodgy. Contact Fairwork and see what they say

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hopefully!

I went to my GP last night to get all my results back from blood test and instead of referring me to a hospital she sent me to get my dating scan at a Diagnostic Imaging place.. Is that normal?
    I didn't have a dating scan, so not sure. I don't think you have hospital appointments until 12 weeks, so that could be normal for gp to refer you there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MCB, totally normal to get a referral for a dating scan from a diagnostic imaging place. I know I didn't get my referral for the hospital until after 12 weeks. I have an ob though so maybe it's different with GP's? Sorry MCB .. I know that wasn't much help at all!

Hi everyone

To tired and sick to do personals but thought I would update. Had an ob appt yesterday and at almost 34 weeks, my not so little girl is estimated at close to 3kg's already!!! Eeeekkkkkk!!! She'll be in the high 3's to low 4's at birth!!
    Thank goodness I'm having a c-section!!!!! I put on 1kg in 2 weeks so I figured she must have done some major growing in the last two weeks. Prior to that I had maintained my weight for 6 weeks!

Last night was horrid! DH took me out for pizza and boy what a mistake that was. Had killer heartburn right up until 4am this morning when it decided to ease. Went to bed at 11pm and didn't get to sleep until 2am this morning
    To top if off I had restless legs and was laying there stark naked, sweating chronically with the fan full ball while poor DH froze! Little miss mustn't have been happy either because she was beating me up from the inside! She's like a heavyweight!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM, sounds like a good thing you're having a c section. Bugga about the heartburn and restless legs. I hope you sleep better tonight

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (11-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hopefully!

I went to my GP last night to get all my results back from blood test and instead of referring me to a hospital she sent me to get my dating scan at a Diagnostic Imaging place.. Is that normal?
    Oh MCB your work doesnt sound fun.

re your GP- Yep that sounds pretty normal. Some jus like yo to have a dating scan first. Mine was like that. I am going private but my GP insisted on me having a dating scan before giving me my referral for my ob.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM that sounds horrible hope you get some rest tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Michelle your work sounds horrible. Hope you can stick it out so you get your maternity leave. I would ring HR yourself regarding your payrise. Always confirm things yourself when you can.

No idea re scan I didn't have a dating scan only the 12w one
    It is horrible Toni... Really hating being here and would resign in a drop of a hat if I could! I will confirm with HR, I do like confirming things myself especially since my boss is useless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    MCB, totally normal to get a referral for a dating scan from a diagnostic imaging place. I know I didn't get my referral for the hospital until after 12 weeks. I have an ob though so maybe it's different with GP's? Sorry MCB .. I know that wasn't much help at all!

Hi everyone

To tired and sick to do personals but thought I would update. Had an ob appt yesterday and at almost 34 weeks, my not so little girl is estimated at close to 3kg's already!!! Eeeekkkkkk!!! She'll be in the high 3's to low 4's at birth!!
    Thank goodness I'm having a c-section!!!!! I put on 1kg in 2 weeks so I figured she must have done some major growing in the last two weeks. Prior to that I had maintained my weight for 6 weeks!

Last night was horrid! DH took me out for pizza and boy what a mistake that was. Had killer heartburn right up until 4am this morning when it decided to ease. Went to bed at 11pm and didn't get to sleep until 2am this morning
    To top if off I had restless legs and was laying there stark naked, sweating chronically with the fan full ball while poor DH froze! Little miss mustn't have been happy either because she was beating me up from the inside! She's like a heavyweight!!!!
    I thought it was but DF was a bit confused. I am glad she is sending me off to get a scan at 7 weeks even if it will cost me $150 I get to see my little Blip's heartbeat (hopefully in the right place!) It was helpful, thanks FTM

Wow she is going to be a big girl!! My friend had her girl on Tuesday and she was 4.7kg!! she had a c-section too not surprisingly!

Sorry you didn't have a good night, I hope you start feeling much better soon!! restless legs sounds both annoying and painful! Have you had them your whole pregnancy or beforehand?
    YAY IT IS YOUR LAST DAY OF WORK TOMORROW!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully!

I ha my Dating scan wih a referral from my gp and only got my referral for my ob after the scan when we saw the heartbeats so I'm taking it's normal

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hopefully they back pay it April. They sound dodgy. Contact Fairwork and see what they say
    It is such a HUGE company worldwide and they do this kind of stuff, really annoys me.

I doubt they will back pay.

I don't feel so bad for finishing at 2pm next Friday for my scan now though haha