Closed Thread
Page 145 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1544
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cute curtains J. One talented Mum you have. My sister is making bunting for me. I can't sew to save myself!

I too will have to return to work. The plan is to take 12mths but DH is worried I'll have to return sooner for financial reasons and I'm worried I'll go crazy being at home. I'm trying to work out whether to finish work at 34 or 35wks. Work want to run a job ad by Friday so need to decide ASAP. Any advice??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cute curtains J!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Cute curtains J. One talented Mum you have. My sister is making bunting for me. I can't sew to save myself!

I too will have to return to work. The plan is to take 12mths but DH is worried I'll have to return sooner for financial reasons and I'm worried I'll go crazy being at home. I'm trying to work out whether to finish work at 34 or 35wks. Work want to run a job ad by Friday so need to decide ASAP. Any advice??
    Until 2 weeks ago when I was 27w I was planning on working to 36w but I started having some serious swelling and pain so am now finishing at 34w. Are you on your feet a lot? I reckon if you are able to sit regularly in a comfortable supportive chair you could work longer. Also how tired are you getting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Choccie, which moo goo products would you recommend? I was using their shampoo and conditioner for me and have a tub of udder cream at home.
    I like their face cleanser for me and hubby, rather than buying two sepearte ones we can now use the same which is more cost effective! The nappy balm I have purchased but obviously not used yet! Will also use the wash milk for baby and we use the bars of soap. For DD when having a bath we use the mini moo bubbly!!
    Would like t try more of their products as well, like the anit aging stuff! Everything makes ur skin feel amazing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been thinking about who I would ask to come in with me if bub arrived whilst DP was away and my mum doesn't make it. Do you reckon it would be weird to ask my best friend to fly up and spend the week with me?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    I have been thinking about who I would ask to come in with me if bub arrived whilst DP was away and my mum doesn't make it. Do you reckon it would be weird to ask my best friend to fly up and spend the week with me?
    I don't think that's weird at all. In fact, if I were your friend I would be honoured

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Choccie, I love moogoo, definitely going to stock up!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I like their face cleanser for me and hubby, rather than buying two sepearte ones we can now use the same which is more cost effective! The nappy balm I have purchased but obviously not used yet! Will also use the wash milk for baby and we use the bars of soap. For DD when having a bath we use the mini moo bubbly!!
    Would like t try more of their products as well, like the anit aging stuff! Everything makes ur skin feel amazing!!
    They have a mum and baby gift basket I was looking at online today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post

Has your ob made any suggestions as to when you should finish? I am planning to work til 37 weeks, but ob suggested 36 would be better. I'm going to wait and see how I'm feeling. At this stage I've told work 37 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    I don't think that is weird at all - I would do anything for my bf. can't hurt to ask!