Closed Thread
Page 144 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1544
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I have never heard of Moogoo Chocciequeen, I will have to check out their website as my DD has sensitive skin.

Oh FTM you are almost n maternity leave! Enjoy those few weeks before bub arrives. Make sure you take time to do lots of things just for you and rest.

I never went back to work after having DD so don't plan on working once bub is born, Must admit though I am starting to miss it so might look at working again once they turn 1 although I will probably change my mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So jealous of all you mums who won't be returning to work. I have to be back in Jan, can't afford more time off than that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm jealous of you ladies that are about to start maternity leave. I've got 11 weeks after this week.

I'll be going back to work in Feb. at this stage I'm hoping hubby will take his LSL and take over stay at home parenting duties. I'd love to be able to quit, but unfortunately that's not an option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'm jealous of you ladies that are about to start maternity leave. I've got 11 weeks after this week.

I'll be going back to work in Feb. at this stage I'm hoping hubby will take his LSL and take over stay at home parenting duties. I'd love to be able to quit, but unfortunately that's not an option.
    I would have stayed on here (good money) but honestly the stress of working with these morons isn't worth it. So DF needs to get a better paying job so that I can stay and look after our baby and then hopefully I can work from home or work part time and my mum can baby sit as she doesn't work due to her injured shoulders.

I'd quit right now if I could but have to stay on just for the leave.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    20130410_074607-1.jpg20130410_074607-1.jpg

And curtains made by Mum!!
    J.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Chocciequeen  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    OMG I'm doing a high tea theme too!
    Hahah thats funny!! The only reason its a high tea is because apparently for the second baby you cant refer to it as a 'shower' it must be classified a high tea or gathering... so technical lol!

[QUOTE=SageS;7182174]Choccie thanks so much for that info. I will look into a hose pipe for laundry. I am hoping to start within 4 weeks, but earlier if I am up to it. I also need to look into cloth wipes etc. that will be a task for mat leave.
    QUOTE]

Yep you will know if its to much at the start or not, I didnt have a problem and it never phased me and I had to fold my nappies after washing them and all lol!!
    The wipes only took 2 weeks to arrive which is pretty good for overseas and to where we live!

Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Oh I have never heard of Moogoo Chocciequeen, I will have to check out their website as my DD has sensitive skin.

Oh FTM you are almost n maternity leave! Enjoy those few weeks before bub arrives. Make sure you take time to do lots of things just for you and rest.

I never went back to work after having DD so don't plan on working once bub is born, Must admit though I am starting to miss it so might look at working again once they turn 1 although I will probably change my mind.
    The Moogoo range is fantastic! I love that its australian made and that it isnt made for adults and or babies, everyone uses the same! The results and feedback on their website are unreal! Also love the fact that their products relate to cows as well, such as 'full udder cream' .. crack up!

I also started to miss work with DD as I had 2.5 years before returning into the work force, now I dont know if im ready to go back to being a full time mum lol! I have 1 week of work left to come to terms with finishing for 12 months at a minimum haha!! I will consider coming back to work again but who knows what it will be like with 2 kids, its hard work now working full time with 1 kid!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I already have a dark line forming from my pubis to just under my belly button! So early! I'm only 8+1!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Attachment 34780Attachment 34780

And curtains made by Mum!!
    J.
    They're cute. Gotta love mums

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie, which moo goo products would you recommend? I was using their shampoo and conditioner for me and have a tub of udder cream at home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I take it udder cream is moisturiser?

Cute curtains J!

Wow that is early to get the line Rainbow. I got it with DD but cant remember when and it took a while to fade after birth, like over 6 months but it didnt bother me. This time I have no line yet even at almost 29 weeks!

Ahhh sitting here getting quotes for removalists...so annoying!!!