Closed Thread
Page 143 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1544
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Hey Sage. DSS is super excited to be a big brother! He has nicknamed baby "question mark" cause we aren't finding out the sex. And he has ready got mum stepmum taking him shopping once the baby is born so he can get a pink of blue teddy. Very cute
    That's gorgeous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I started using old fashioned cloth nappies with DD after we came home from hospital, I found that I went through way toooooo many disposables cause they do tiny sharts all the time LOL!!

For a full time cloth nappy user you need approx 24 nappies. I had a piece of hose pipe thing connected to my laundry tub tap so I could squirt the sharts off and put the nappies in a bucket without leaving them to soak in too much. I washed every second day. I only every used a disposable at night time or on long trips in the car.
    This time round I have brought MCN and have 20 cheeky bunz and 10 pea pods so I should be covered!

Check out http://planetwiseinc.com/Planet_Wise_Wipes_79_cat.html - I have purchased these as well, after reading all that info on the toxins in all the baby products im going as organic as I can! Will be buying the bum cleaning spray from custie tushies and works out way more cost effective than buy wipes over and over! I purchased a wipe bag and a wet/dry bag for the nappies from there as well.

Sticking with the organics im going with the moo goo range for the baby... check out www.moogoo.com.au, toxin free!!!
    I love Moogoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    We finish on the same day but my high tea (baby shower) is on the Saturday!! LOL.
    OMG I'm doing a high tea theme too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    You must be so excited!!

Wish I could finish work already, I work with such d*ckheads!! Only female so lots of sexism and getting cast aside. Today I am finding it more difficult than usual...

Excited doesn't even begin to cover what I feel MCB! I'm sooo glad that I don't have to come back either. Bless my DH for allowing me to stay @ home

Nawww sorry you're not having a good run today hun. I am the only female too so I know how sh!tty it can be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Excited doesn't even begin to cover what I feel MCB! I'm sooo glad that I don't have to come back either. Bless my DH for allowing me to stay @ home

Nawww sorry you're not having a good run today hun. I am the only female too so I know how sh!tty it can be
    You're a lucky lady I won't be coming back here after I give birth.

It's beyond hard. I have had enough of them being rude to me, intentially leaving me out of coversations and activities (company pays for one team building day a year and they actually UNINVITED me) its disgusting. I am very thick skinned and worked in a all male environment before but this place needs a rude awakening and will do on Monday when I lodge a formal complaint.

Rant over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie thanks so much for that info. I will look into a hose pipe for laundry. I am hoping to start within 4 weeks, but earlier if I am up to it. I also need to look into cloth wipes etc. that will be a task for mat leave.

Ftm wow that's awesome only another 7 days of work!

Dream girl that's so lovely. I'm sure they will have a gorgeous relationship.

J I love the drawers might pop over to the bargain centre.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SageS For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilsmurfy my mil has also bought me some nappies. I think she thinks I'm crazy for trying mcn. But I reckon it's better for bub. Like u choccie I like organic stuff.

Waiting hoping thanks for ur info. It's good to know. Fingers crossed I will be able to manage while sleep deprived. But that's a great point re knowing how much they wet.

Okay really must do work not play on the hub chatting to you lovely people :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Lilsmurfy my mil has also bought me some nappies. I think she thinks I'm crazy for trying mcn. But I reckon it's better for bub. Like u choccie I like organic stuff.

Waiting hoping thanks for ur info. It's good to know. Fingers crossed I will be able to manage while sleep deprived. But that's a great point re knowing how much they wet.

Okay really must do work not play on the hub chatting to you lovely people :-)
    I love MCN's if my bub is anything like me as I was allergic to disposable nappies could only wear cloth... much nicer for bub but yep, lots of washing hahaha.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm not going back to work either. Will be home for as long as possible, or doing FDC from home if need be!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not going back to work as I'm only contracted to work term 2 so will need to apply for a new job. Will do relief teaching only if need be