Closed Thread
Page 142 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1544
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Happy Birthday Fel.

Thanks for all your support ladies. We really have no choice so provided we have the money to pay for the course DP will be off at training. I'm hoping to go late and that maybe my original EDD might be closer to the mark than the Dr. I am hoping my mum will be here that week or I will have to ask a friend. DP is really upset at the thought of missing the birth so I hope he doesn't miss it.
    That sucks Toni but you have to do what you have to do... Still wont make it easy though I really hope bubs hangs in there for you so DH can be at the birth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Attachment 34774

Pine stained drawers from Kilsyth Bargain Centre. Look good, sturdy. J.
    Very nice. We looked at something similar on the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My mum has bought me 2 boxes of huggies newborns, so I'll use them to start with, then switch to MCNs (probably should stop buying small and get a bit bigger).

Thanks
    Reviews
    For some silly reason I can't quote ... Sage I am definitely not resting up at this point as work in insane but I finish work Friday week!! I can't freaking wait!!
    Baby shower is Sunday week! Double

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    For some silly reason I can't quote ... Sage I am definitely not resting up at this point as work in insane but I finish work Friday week!! I can't freaking wait!!
    We finish on the same day but my high tea (baby shower) is on the Saturday!! LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    My mum has bought me 2 boxes of huggies newborns, so I'll use them to start with, then switch to MCNs (probably should stop buying small and get a bit bigger).
    I would recommend buying OSFM modern cloth nappies rather than particular sizes, that way you get alot more use out of them!!! But like someone said on the page before it depends on the baby and how well they fit! Cushie Tushies have always been a fav of mine in OSFM.
    Last edited by Chocciequeen; 10-04-2013 at 12:09.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

SageS  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    You must be so excited!!

Wish I could finish work already, I work with such d*ckheads!! Only female so lots of sexism and getting cast aside. Today I am finding it more difficult than usual...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    I chose not to use MCNs when she was newborn because, correct they poo and pee - A LOT. Definitely wouldnt in the first few days with the meconium poo (would be awful to get out!!) and the nurses recommended to use huggies with the 'wetness tab' or disposables in the early days because you need to monitor how much they are weeing and it is hard to tell in cloth (disposables you can feel it in the crystals in the nappy, they swell up even if its only a tiny wee).

I started MCNs late with DD (around 5 months from memory, once she started solids) so I didnt have to scrub runny breastmilk poos during sleep exhaustion . From memory (I only used them during the day as she got rashes at night), I used about 8 per day then???

Im planning on starting a little earlier this time, maybe around 2 months but will still use sposies when bubs is newborn for convenience (that and I still have a whole box of huggies newborn left over from DD )
    I started using old fashioned cloth nappies with DD after we came home from hospital, I found that I went through way toooooo many disposables cause they do tiny sharts all the time LOL!!

For a full time cloth nappy user you need approx 24 nappies. I had a piece of hose pipe thing connected to my laundry tub tap so I could squirt the sharts off and put the nappies in a bucket without leaving them to soak in too much. I washed every second day. I only every used a disposable at night time or on long trips in the car.
    This time round I have brought MCN and have 20 cheeky bunz and 10 pea pods so I should be covered!

Check out http://planetwiseinc.com/Planet_Wise_Wipes_79_cat.html - I have purchased these as well, after reading all that info on the toxins in all the baby products im going as organic as I can! Will be buying the bum cleaning spray from custie tushies and works out way more cost effective than buy wipes over and over! I purchased a wipe bag and a wet/dry bag for the nappies from there as well.

Sticking with the organics im going with the moo goo range for the baby... check out www.moogoo.com.au, toxin free!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

SageS  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Hi all! You are a very chatty bunch.

Good luck getting organized j!

Gorgeous bumps ladies! I love seeing them. I swear between 32 & 33 weeks I have exploded. It just seems
    To have got much bigger. Hopefully bubs is nice and comfortable and has more room to grow. To all those waiting for them to grow it will happen.

Happy birthday fel! Hope u have
    A nice day planned.

Mcb I think ur def pregnant from that test 😉

Rainbow ur good at buying cloth nappies this early. So nice to see so many mummas doing cloth. I have baby beehinds and itti Bittis. I can't wait to use them they are so darn cute. Hopefully I can stick at it.

Toni hugs to you. I can only imagine how hard that decision must be I wonder if the hospital may consider inducing you early? Not ideal but something to consider or if he can Skype in? Do you have a back up support person. How's ur mood? I saw u say its at a 3/10. Pm if you need x

Ftm love the decal! Hope ur resting up! When do you finish work?

Choccie not long to go!

Dream girl I just saw ur ticker is you DSS looking forward to having a new sibling? My dh was a teenager when his brother was born and they have a lovely relationship

Okay best get back to work!

😊 Have a lovely day
    Hey Sage. DSS is super excited to be a big brother! He has nicknamed baby "question mark" cause we aren't finding out the sex. And he has ready got mum stepmum taking him shopping once the baby is born so he can get a pink of blue teddy. Very cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Hey Sage. DSS is super excited to be a big brother! He has nicknamed baby "question mark" cause we aren't finding out the sex. And he has ready got mum stepmum taking him shopping once the baby is born so he can get a pink of blue teddy. Very cute
    That is really cute