Closed Thread
Page 139 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1544
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    That sucks big time! Could you go with DP to where the training is so he doesn't miss the birth? I know not ideal but better than missing it....
    Nope as I won't be able to fly then. We will just hope bub doesn't come in that week.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks FTM Just having a look for ideas as we have no idea if we will have a boy or girl! Saw a few on ebay yesterday and looked at esty last week but didn't have much time.

Miss X and Dream girl beautiful, gorgeous bumps Definitely making pregnancy look good

I am the same Shelby, Rainbow and Waiting I would LOVE a bump... At the moment I look pregnant because I am all bloated. But thankfully that is going away slowly.

Aw Toni that doesn't sound like a good position to be in. Why out of the whole year is it when your baby is due? argh. Is there a way he can do the training and be there for the birth? or is it interstate or something? I hope everything works out for you!!!

As for me... I have my doctors appt today to get my referral for my scan next week. Almost 6 weeks!! eep. Feeling very emotional today and exhausted... I haven't had a decent sleep all week and I am struggling to stay awake at my desk. picked up my bassinet last night and she chucked in a baby bath and a tommy tippee nappy bin and also picked up my change table which DF will need to paint. Getting there!

Hi to everyone else

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (10-04-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Getting there, haha you're so organised.

I bought some MCNs on special last night, and DP and I went to baby kingdom to have a look at stuff.

That's the furthest I have gotten!

Toni- that is just the worst timing ever. I hope bub is late (or early) for you guys xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So DH (not sure about the D at the moment) cracked the sh*ts last night! The new colour that we got for the nursery is now to dark for his liking (I love it!!!) and now he is pi$$ed we keep wasting money on paint! poor man - first world problems - I am sure he has recieved the pregnancy hormones! Poor guy

MCB - I get the not sleeping at night and then wanting to sleep all day! I had that during my first few weeks bad - went away - but it is back with a vengence and last night I was up every 2 hours to pee! driving me nuts!

Thanks Smurfy - I have 2 labradors and that one in the pic is my little baby - he will have jealousy issues I am sure when bub comes along - as you can see, he doesn't leave my side!

Happy hump day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday FelH!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dream girl For This Useful Post:

FelH  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Getting there, haha you're so organised.

I bought some MCNs on special last night, and DP and I went to baby kingdom to have a look at stuff.

That's the furthest I have gotten!

Toni- that is just the worst timing ever. I hope bub is late (or early) for you guys xxxx
    I didn't intend to be so organised... I just thought I would have a look online and get ideas but I couldn't pass up how cheap (and perfect) the stuff was! The bassinet was only used twice as she had two... Happy camper right here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    So DH (not sure about the D at the moment) cracked the sh*ts last night! The new colour that we got for the nursery is now to dark for his liking (I love it!!!) and now he is pi$$ed we keep wasting money on paint! poor man - first world problems - I am sure he has recieved the pregnancy hormones! Poor guy

MCB - I get the not sleeping at night and then wanting to sleep all day! I had that during my first few weeks bad - went away - but it is back with a vengence and last night I was up every 2 hours to pee! driving me nuts!

Thanks Smurfy - I have 2 labradors and that one in the pic is my little baby - he will have jealousy issues I am sure when bub comes along - as you can see, he doesn't leave my side!

Happy hump day!
    Hahaha that made me have a little giggle. If you like it than that is all that matters, I am sure he will get used to it

I am managing to hold my pee during the night at the moment but just cannot sleep at all. I look so forward to having to pee every couple of hours during the night

Your doggy is gorgeous!My dog is the same... he is always sitting on my feet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ToniS, so sorry that you're hubby may miss the birth. Fingers majorly crossed bubs comes a little later. I guess if you think about it the likliehood of bubs coming late is quite high. Hugs huns

MCB, here is the link off Etsy of the wall decal I bought

http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuttinUpCus...r_uid=26541226

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks dream girl I woke up to big bladder kicks from my little boy hehe!