Closed Thread
Page 138 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1544
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad you are ok J. Hope you get organised I need to get organised but I will do that in coming weeks I am sure.

Dreamgirl and MissX nice bumps

Am a bit sad tonight. DP needs to do training or he can't work. The training is only once a year. He got the dates today and yep 24 - 28 June. I am due 25th so we need to choose between him doing training so we have an income for the next 12 mths and risk him missing the birth or him not doing the training

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Glad you are ok J. Hope you get organised I need to get organised but I will do that in coming weeks I am sure.

Am a bit sad tonight. DP needs to do training or he can't work. The training is only once a year. He got the dates today and yep 24 - 28 June. I am due 25th so we need to choose between him doing training so we have an income for the next 12 mths and risk him missing the birth or him not doing the training
    Wow Toni. So sorry to hear about hubby. That's a terrible choice to have to make. Hope everything works out for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Attachment 34742this is the most recent pic at 25 weeks
    I'm jealous of your bump. Can't wait for mine to look like that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    On another topic, bubs seems to be pushing or sitting right down there... Iykwim?!?! It's strange. It used to kind of tickle but now it's kind of a bit uncomfortable and painful. I feel violated sitting here on a public train. Ha ha. Anyone else get this feeling?
    Yep I get kicks down there, they creep me out. I keep telling her to turn around and kick me somewhere else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Attachment 34745
    Hope it doesn't attach too big (on my phone!)
    Very nice bump, and cute dog

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MissXamA  (10-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Hi girls! Sorry I haven't been posting, but I have been reading! I need a kick up the bum to get organised again...at 31 weeks I'm just so tired! Kick my butt!!
    As for drawers, try Kilsyth Bargain Centre in Melbourne. It's pine, but they can stain any colour. I will attach photo. Not expensive. Mum just made me curtains, which I have hung...photos to follow.
    So, kick my **** into finishing nursery and packing hospital bag. I have the stuff...just need to put it away!!!!
    J xx.
    Hopefully you get some energy to do it soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Aww that really sucks. You either need bub to come early or late, so he doesn't miss the birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Yep I get kicks down there, they creep me out. I keep telling her to turn around and kick me somewhere else
    Hehehe that's funny! How do u know its kicks? It could be her head? Lol ...

Thanks
    Reviews

That sucks big time! Could you go with DP to where the training is so he doesn't miss the birth? I know not ideal but better than missing it....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Hehehe that's funny! How do u know its kicks? It could be her head? Lol ...
    I'm just assuming kicks, cos most of the kicks I get are low so I just assume her feet are down there.