Closed Thread
Page 133 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1544
  1. #1321
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    4,087
    Thanks
    1,466
    Thanked
    1,215
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies

    Lil Smurfy, loooooove that cute quilt! How sweet

    Choccie, awesome bump! You look lovely

    MCB, good luck with your results and great score on the gumtree stuff! I bought heaps on eBay and although I've spent an obscene amount of money on this baby, I would have spent way more if it hadn't of been for eBay!

    Rainbow how cute that your DP is going to make 1000 cranes and how dedicated of her! i wouldn't have the patience to pursue something like that! Well done

    MissX, uhm I have heard of pregnancy shorts but I can't remember the exact name of them and I do know they are pretty pricey. Just googled it and they are SRC pregnanacy shorts. See if that's what you need

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

    MissXamA  (09-04-2013)

  3. #1322
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    931
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies for the nice comments - I'm starting to really struggle this week and can absolutely notice the growth difference, everything is getting a lot harder, I also couldn't even get comfy last night sit/stand/lie down I just felt terrible! Went to bed with my second husband (pillow) and took along time for my to get positioned where it wasn't hurting, throughout the night I had pains in pelvis and tossed about all night!!! Arrrrrhhhhh I hate trying to sleep now lol!
    1 w 3 d left of work

  4. #1323
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Hi ladies

    Lil Smurfy, loooooove that cute quilt! How sweet

    Choccie, awesome bump! You look lovely

    MCB, good luck with your results and great score on the gumtree stuff! I bought heaps on eBay and although I've spent an obscene amount of money on this baby, I would have spent way more if it hadn't of been for eBay!

    Rainbow how cute that your DP is going to make 1000 cranes and how dedicated of her! i wouldn't have the patience to pursue something like that! Well done

    MissX, uhm I have heard of pregnancy shorts but I can't remember the exact name of them and I do know they are pretty pricey. Just googled it and they are SRC pregnanacy shorts. See if that's what you need
    I still haven't heard back, not worried about hcg levels as I have been POAS each morning to compare lines and I don't think it could get any darker now so I am happy just want my referral to dating scan so I can book in for next week! almost 6 weeks
    I love ebay and gumtree! Getting some wall decals off ebay once I know the sex of our baby

  5. #1324
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    got my blood tests back... hcg at 4 weeks and 6 days was 150!

    Is that good??

    I know they care more about doubling but don't think I will bother...
    Last edited by MichelleClareBear; 09-04-2013 at 10:49.

  6. #1325
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    4,087
    Thanks
    1,466
    Thanked
    1,215
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    got my blood tests back... hcg at 4 weeks and 6 days was 150!

    Is that good??
    How many DPO was that taken at?

    Also don't forget you seemed to be a late implanter as you didn't get your BFP until 15dpo so 150 I would think sounds fine. Everyone has different levels .. I think I was 1300 at 17dpo but I got my first squinter BFP at 9dpo so I had more time to produce HCG. If you're test lines are darker and couldn't get any darker then you're all good! Don't stress, I'm sure you're fine

  7. #1326
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    How many DPO was that taken at?

    Also don't forget you seemed to be a late implanter as you didn't get your BFP until 15dpo so 150 I would think sounds fine. Everyone has different levels .. I think I was 1300 at 17dpo but I got my first squinter BFP at 9dpo so I had more time to produce HCG. If you're test lines are darker and couldn't get any darker then you're all good! Don't stress, I'm sure you're fine
    Bloods were taken at 17dpo. You are right I did implant late (darn body keeping me in limbo!) Think I will buy a frer test tonight and see my line in the morning compared to my 16dpo test and make sure it is much darker as I have been using IC at the moment.

  8. #1327
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, NSW
    Posts
    4,087
    Thanks
    1,466
    Thanked
    1,215
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Bloods were taken at 17dpo. You are right I did implant late (darn body keeping me in limbo!) Think I will buy a frer test tonight and see my line in the morning compared to my 16dpo test and make sure it is much darker as I have been using IC at the moment.
    Well if you got a BFP at 15dpo and not at 14dpo, then you would have had to have at least 25 at 15dpo and if at 17dpo your result was 150 then you're much more than doubling! Sounds perfect to me!

  9. #1328
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked
    621
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Well if you got a BFP at 15dpo and not at 14dpo, then you would have had to have at least 25 at 15dpo and if at 17dpo your result was 150 then you're much more than doubling! Sounds perfect to me!
    Yay, thank goodness! I have a doctors appt tomorrow night so hopefully she is happy with the levels and doesn't make me get another blood test!

  10. #1329
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,406
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    8,045
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Don't stress hun....it'll all even out in the end. My clinic say at 16 dpo they like hcg to be above 100. Mine was considered high at 320 on 16dpo

  11. #1330
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,844
    Thanks
    2,903
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If you're curious, do another digital in a few days and see if the number of weeks on that has gone up. If your ICs are the darkest they can be, I wouldn't worry.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By Blonde Assassin in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1170
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 17:16
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #5
    By shelby27 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 2240
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 14:57
  3. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!
    By J37 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1536
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 19:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Life Fertility
Life Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF specialists offer professional, holistic, personalised options for the treatment of each patient’s specific needs.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!