Closed Thread
Page 13 of 155 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #3

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    I love this cot! Its never too early I put my bassinet up a few weeks ago in all my excitement but had to take it down so the cat wouldnt make it his own bed lol
    Your cat would have loved sleeping in a bassinet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

When we had ds1 our cat did sleep in the bassinet for a little bit and our car used to sleep in ds2 crib with him which is why we think he has a bit of a fur obsession haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Cats are so funny! When I was setting the bassinet up he was sleeping in the box haha

Thanks
    Reviews

I posted this yday and it didn't work, so here goes again.

Felh beautiful pics

J so glad to hear from you! You had us all very concerned about you and bubs. I hope you are resting up.

Eko - mat leave has begun for you! Yay!!!

Dream girl - soooo jealous of your pamper session. Sounds devine.

My little star - how is max going?

Lil smurfy - yay for buying a cot.

AFM we went looking at cars today, thinking about upgrading our smaller hatch before bubs arrives to an SUV. Also have been feeling bubs more last two days, feels like she's doing somersaults in there!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (17-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Hello again everyone! Sorry have been off-line for a while, but had to go back into hospital, and they did not allow mobile phones.
    I am doing well now, and bubs is well too, thankfully. I am glad to be finally home after the drama of the seizure and all that followed.
    Thanks to everyone for the PMs. It will take me a while to read back, and catch up with you all...

J xx.
    Oh my gosh this post has made my day, so glad u r ok xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks to everyone for their well-wishes

I have just finished the shopping at Safeway, and I bought my first "pink thing"! I bought a size 000 pink Wondersuit, and size 0000 pink singlets. It was very odd not to be buying blue. I love Wondersuits; they are just so snuggly and cute.

I started on insulin injections while I was in hospital for gestational diabetes. So far it has kept my blood sugar levels at a normal level, so all is well there.

Very nice to read that so many people are sorting out their nursery and getting organised. I am starting to think about my hospital bag, and will collect things as I go. I bought some cheap undies today to take to hospital...ones I can throw out after I have bled all over them, which seems to happen in the first few days after delivery, despite the enormity of the maternity pads!!

J x.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I reckon my midwives hated me J, after I had DS every time one of them walked into my room to do my obs or even just to ask how I was doing... "Can you please change my pad?" because I couldn't feel anything after my op.
    But for SOME reason I could have sworn I could feel blood dripping everywhere! It was definitely all in my head, the midwife would show me every time she checked it and I'd be lucky if there was a teaspoon worth most of the time .

Eventually they'd just roll their eyes and laugh at me the second they walked into the room because they knew what was coming.
    I've got a huge pack no-name pack of super pads for during the day and a pack of better ones for night time but I'm anticipating a bit of a mess. Having babies is such an elegant proposition isn't it? Lmao.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It certainly is!! Last time I only packed one pack of maternity pads (8)...not sure what I was thinking! I ended up asking my husband to bring in another two packs. This time I will definitely take three packs as a minimum!
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    J - I am so glad you are ok. Thanks for the insight into the maternity pads wouldn't have had the faintest idea how many to get.

Eko - The quilt is a lighter weight one, not sure where you are but as I am in FNQ don't need heavy quilts or will cook bub. The lady who does them posts them all over her FB is https://www.facebook.com/Nanny.D.Designs?ref=ts&fref=ts if you are curious about what she has available Yay for maternity leave. I nap if I am on days off because am not sleeping well at night.

Lil Smurfy: Yay for cot and enjoy your scan on Thursday.
    Fel - thats not good falling out of bed, hope the pillow helps you sleep better

maybee baybee - yay for new car and bubs moving heaps.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

FelH  (18-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Maybe baybee I completely understand about getting a new car we need to start looking for a even bigger one as we got a Kia sorento in September which now won't fit 4 kids so we are looking at either an Hyundai IMAX or a Kia carnival it sucks having to switch cars after such little time!!
    J I'm glad all is going well!! I hear ya on the maternity pads I leaked every where in the 1st few days it sucked

Asm: nothing really new going on...18 weeks no real movement yet as far as I'm aware anyways, the spotting still hasn't stopped but they told me not to worry until it becomes heavy or lots of cramping, only 1 week till my morph scan I'm looking forward to confirming the sex cause I couldn't stop myself from buying something pink I really hope my ob was right and in fact it is one of each and not 2 boys