Closed Thread
Page 128 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1544
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Choccie, not much longer til you finish work. How exciting. Sounds like you might need to buy a few more outfits (any excuse for shopping).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rainbow, that hot air balloon is cute!

MCB, if you have your scan at 7+1, they should be able to see a heartbeat. My first scan was at 6+5 and heart was beating nice and strong. I was so anxious prior to the scan that bub wouldn't have a heartbeat, so very reassuring to see it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha! That's exactly where I got the quote from! I looove Sex and the City

MCb, you have plenty of time to set up a gorgeous nursery. I for one, can't wait to see what you come up with!

I just caught a glimpse of my ticker ... 5 weeks and 3 days to go! Eeeppp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM, your nursery is gorgeous!!

Eko, love the decals.

I might have to go on eBay and see what I can find

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post

MCb, you have plenty of time to set up a gorgeous nursery. I for one, can't wait to see what you come up with!

Wow, so close now. Be interesting to see who's bub comes next.

I read on another thread, that Lili had a baby boy on Saturday, Marcel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm home sick today. My head was pounding all night, and I hardly got any sleep. It seems to have eased off a bit now, but it's an hour drive to work, so I didn't want to get there, feel terrible, and have to drive all the way home again. I'm itching to sort out some of the baby stuff we bought on the weekend. Hopefully I feel better this afternoon and can do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Rainbow, that hot air balloon is cute!

MCB, if you have your scan at 7+1, they should be able to see a heartbeat. My first scan was at 6+5 and heart was beating nice and strong. I was so anxious prior to the scan that bub wouldn't have a heartbeat, so very reassuring to see it.
    That's really good you got your scan that early and managed to see a heartbeat I would of been so worried which is why I definitely want to go after I ticked over 7 weeks which is next Friday eeek

I really hope this one stays sticky!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post

It's a beautiful quote I love sex and the city too!! I subjected my poor DF through all six seasons recently... hahaha things you do for love right

I am excited to see what I come up with, definitely going to be colourful I will certainly post photos when I am finished... Hope you are still checking bubhub then!!

ooh 5 weeks and 3 days that is so exciting!!! I cannot wait to meet little Lola (obviously through the joys of photos ha)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'm home sick today. My head was pounding all night, and I hardly got any sleep. It seems to have eased off a bit now, but it's an hour drive to work, so I didn't want to get there, feel terrible, and have to drive all the way home again. I'm itching to sort out some of the baby stuff we bought on the weekend. Hopefully I feel better this afternoon and can do it.
    Ohh no hope you feel better soon Lil Smurfy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy, thank you. So glad you're all liking our nursery

Yeah it will be interesting to see who births next. I know Choccie is due on the same day as I am but I'll be for sure be having our girl that day (scheduled c-section) so unless Choccie's baby comes early, I'll be the first to birth
    Oh and Lila had her baby? How cute! Wonder why she never came back to this thread ..

MCB, I will continue stalking bubhub long after Lola is born as I want to see your bubs and Rainbow's bub too! I can't wait!!
    DH hates Sex and the City so won't watch a single episode with me but I've seen them all at least once so I'll let him off the hook!